Crapplebee's

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Harvey, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Duh...Like they don't know smoking is bad...You don't like me anymore do you? :jester:

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok I'm onto you... I mean not literally there sly fox... but its hard to outfox a fox... :twisted:

Duh is a toned down pc version of :withstupid:..... :jester::jester:

I need to first check and see if I ever did like you... need to see if I wrote it down somewhere... CRS stinks... :jester:

:grouphug:

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Hey, at least you can remember that CRS stinks. I can't even remember that half the time.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats CRS?????

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

CB, love ya man, BUT you don't want to see me NOT smoking!

I'd probably end up in Jail. KC and JK know how to get me out. :lol::lol:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

I got faith in you... you can handle the issues with trying to stop... :jester:

7. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Bump.

Applebee's 40/42 has been open a month or so- how are they doing?

I expect any establishment to be 'confused' for a while after they open the doors, so I don't go there during that period. Some stay that way, many (?) don't.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Ordered Car Side 2 go on Saturday. Got the 2 for $20. My only complaint is that the fries were rubbery, but I would expect that with just about any "to-go" fries.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Ate there last night after the West Johnston Dance Production for the first time. We arrived pretty late for dinner - about 9:00PM.
    Service was good and they were very polite. We got the 2 for $20 deal. It's a pretty good deal, but I wouldn't get the sirloin again. I didn't expect much at that price but it tasted like road kill - a little gamey for my taste.
    All in all it was better than most of the other Applebee's experiences I've had in the last 10 years. I will do it again, but I will try a different entree next time.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I never, ever order steak at a restaurant anymore. I think they must buy the toughest beef they can find and pass it off as "steak." Much prefer to go buy a decent cut at the Emporium and throw it on the grill!! :mrgreen:

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

We Ate at Tony Roma's in Myrtle Beach last weekend. Those were the best steaks I've ever had.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: ate there a couple times and it was awesome!