A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

oh no....the one with the hat. mr no smile is still beechin about that night!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am truly beginning to hate having a well. Might have to investigate hooking up to county water. :?

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I need a day off. Not just your normal day off. I need a day where everyone else goes to work and school respectively, and I turn off my phone, and get some crap done.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm thinking that will be Friday for me. :p Now, if DH just had somewhere ELSE to work Friday instead of at home. :jester:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:allears:

whats wrong with the well?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Tired of messing with all the under the house filter crap. The well is very deep and we are having some sediment issues and some iron. I'd love to have someone chlorinate it, not sure it would help though. Gotta find the number of the last guy that work on it years ago and see if he is still in the business. It's a PITA!! Just venting this morning...............................

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

btw, I almost called yesterday, but hadn't seen Sherry in a while, so I used her house. :lol::lol:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!!! I was home, snuggled up with the laptop and my new fuzzy blanket. :jester:

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

We used to have the same problem with our well,as far as I can remember chlorine does not help but makes it worse.
    We've been hooked up to county water for a few years now but I don't really like that water either,I think the mineral content is way too high in it.

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

As far as getting hooked up to county water I'm pretty sure that it's cheaper if you are signing up when it's first offered in your neighborhood.

11. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

It's official.
    I am a Popsicle from my knees down. I will buy me a heater even if I have to take up a collection. :lol:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! Indeed it is!! Do you know when county water became available for my house? They were digging the lines the very day we closed on it, I swear to my soul!! 9 years ago............................................

13. CrazyFabulous

u will love it! i have had my tiny one on full blast all day as close to me as possible....without getting burned.

14. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

I have mine on all day every day lately. It's the best $10 I ever spent.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yay! Stomach bug, round II!

What kind of bug goes away for a day, and then reappears with no warning? She was fine this morning, we went to the gym, came home and had lunch, and then.... And why did I try to catch it? Then it's on me AND the carpet. :ack: :ack: :ack:

16. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Ugh, that would turn my stomach to get it ON me. Hope she feels better soon.

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I've got two down right now. Thing I had it last week, I don't know if she had Round II since she went to her dad's last weekend. The 15YO doesn't know that Round II is coming... should I just let him be surprised?

<off to wash my hands again>

18. CrazyFabulous

LMAO!! i have tried to catch it too! just doesnt work!

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm glad that I'm protected by Norton Antivirus.

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

$10.00 for the heater and $10.00/day to Progress Energy.