"hades" raiser survey

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jan 13, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I need to know if I have any back up from anyone here if I need some people to come to my job and WHOOP SOME...........BUTT. I work in a snake pit with a bunch of caddy women who like to not just rock the boat, but CAPSIZE THE SHIP. That should give ya the reason for my RHYME...:jester:

Who's up for a road trip to Raleigh for a "SMACKDOWN"???

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Oh, just bake them some brownies one day a week and you'll have them right where you want them. Give'em something to look forward to.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

With or without the secret ingredient?

4. God'schild

Good idea except that the "pot stirrer queen" bakes things once a week and brings them in. Of course, I don't think she has added in any "secret ingredients yet. :twisted:

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

You could always consider OTC laxatives as a "secret" ingredient. I'm jus' sayin'

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You could have simplified this by simply saying:
    "I work with women"
    I feel for ya brother...or sister which ever you happen to be.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ain't that the thruth.

My advice, be stupid and cheerful.

Oh, and bring bagels and toppings on Monday mornings. Instant popularity.

8. God'schild

You old scoundrel, you....:jester:

9. God'schild

Can I put "secret ingredients" in there too?

10. Cleopatra

Like lard? I would rather see someone gain ten pounds, than have the ****s for a day. It's the revenge that keeps on revenging....

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'd bake a whole batch of ex-lax brownies and then hang "out of order" signs on the bathroom doors :oops:

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Or just walk in one day and say:

You know what...Sally, your cookies suck and you're lucky I like brownies or I'd tell you the same about those. But I'm not petty and they're not that bad so, props for them. Betty over here is the one that keeps secretly stealing your stapler. You aren't losing it. Dana, nobody wants to hear another word about how much time you spend doing God knows what. Everyone here talks about you when you're out doing God knows what so just give it a rest already. Pam, Sally was the one last month that told the boss you took a 3 hour lunch. She didn't cover for you or defend you like she told ya - she told because she wanted to get the promotion instead of you. Betty, Dana is the one that keeps eating your yogurts.

Now..You petty hens need to realize this is a work environment not a high school glee club.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

love it:hurray::hurray:

14. God'schild

Oh THAT is funny.....and so true :lol::lol: And VERY tempting. I have let my mouth fly open at times. I try to just let it all go cause I don't want to lower myself to their level when they get started. But there is SUCH a SWEET release when ya let it FLY.:twisted:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

16. Cleopatra

Love it Hugh! That part midway... wow. :lol: