shaper sneakers,....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by peppercorns, Jan 11, 2010.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Are they any good?
    Do they help?

alli know is this pair is really comfortable but i hope i am not messing anything up in my back or anything.....

they are supposed to help me burn more calories and tone my legs

:hurray:..ok so they need a bit more then toning but i have to start somewhere...

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

WRAL 5 On Your Side said that they don't work...... but I still want a pair :)

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I've seen those. They sure do look kinda funny but I have no idea if they work or not. Of course, as a guy, I wouldn't get caught dead in a pair. I'd tend to think that the more injury-prone area would be the ankles/Achilles' tendons area.

4. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: Pepper I'm sure they're really comfortable too, and I think you would also have strong back muscles from lifting weights, :lol: so get you a pair

j/j

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I have a pair of the Skeetcher Shape Ups. They are OK, but they really take a lot of getting used to walking in them and your legs will ache for the first few days. Can I tell that my butt and legs are getting better toned? I dont see any big changes...and I have been wearing them Mon - Friday since the week b-4 Thanksgiving and I am on my feet and moving ALL DAY. So, I am giving them a pretty good work out.

I am not impressed with them, they are not any more comfortable than my Reeboks that I had been wearing. But that's JMHO...there may be others who love them, I'm just not one of them...

6. tatertot36

tatertot36 Well-Known Member

I got a pair of these and think they are comfortable. I have not really noticed the shape up effect. I got them mostly to see if they would help with my planter fasciitis and they have really helped a ton. I, also am on my feet all night at work.

Karen

7. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I just bought some over the weekend. I am definitely a bit sore from wearing them all night to work. I noticed I have to force myself to have better posture or it will feel like I am rolling backwards and falling. :lol: I def. like them.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

hopefully they'll work, cuz they sure are ugly.... :mrgreen:

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

not as bad as Crocs though.

10. KellBell

LOL...I almost said that! that they were neck n neck with crocs on the UGLY factor....

11. peppercorns

crocs are far uglier...lol

i got them and I think they are comfortable as pillows...
    maybe its the way different people walk..but i was comfortable from the first day.
    i like rocking back and forth too..its fun...!!
    no i am not too retarded...lol:lol:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Anyone buy the reeboks yet that make your butt and legs look better "with every step"? :mrgreen:

Out of my Christmas $ I got from mom & dad, I've ONLY spent $10. :lol:
    It's burning a hole in my pocket!!!! :banghead:

13. KellBell

umm hello HG....that's what this thread is about....:mrgreen:

14. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Rocking Shoes

I got the original MBT shoes in mid December. The do take a bit of getting used to....and do not drink alcohol while wearing. You'll think you are in a rocking chair.
    Ugly??? Who cares. They are very comfortable and relieve back pain.

15. harleygirl

DOH! :oops:
    I though ya'll were talking about them fugly shoes I saw an ad for on TV that had almost like a *lift* on the bottom.

May head down to the outlet today to *try* on a pair.

16. KellBell

:cheers:

go spend that money woman! you need me to come along and consult?

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

While we're talking about fugly shoes...heard this AM that Crocs are BOGO Free at the outlet in Smithfield. :lol:

18. peppercorns

somebody wake up HG...lol

the Sketchers are the same thing....really comfortable...
    yay.
    but its been three days and my butt is not any different...:confused:

i am in shape..round is a shape.

19. harleygirl

I might! :lol:

I found some undershirts yesterday at Kohls in Fuquay for $7.40 EACH x 2.

So.... I've only spent $25 of my Christmas $ :? Somethings wrong with me. :lol:

20. KellBell

you know I would find you something fabulous and animal print. :mrgreen: ;)