American Idol

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Jan 12, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Tried it - it's one of the best ways to prepare turkey!

2. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

I tried to watch this American Idol, but I can't seem to get past that Ryan Seachrist guy. He is such a tool. His cohosts can't seem to stand him either, on that show that is on the E! network. Maybe Paula Abdul is gone, but maybe it would interesting to see how Ellen will do on this show...

3. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

MM..I thin Ryan's a cutie myself. Would love to get my hands on him :) :twisted:

4. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

I guess he is cute :) but it is more his attitude I think. Kinda smug, like he thinks he is God's gift to women. Maybe God's gift to men? I unknow...I guess the word "pompous" comes to mind . JMHO

5. SunShine26

Alot of guys seem to have that attitude these days. Those are certainly the ones to watch out for..Nonetheless, Ryan's still cute..lol

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Ryan is cute.

Last nights show was good! there are going to be a lot of talented guys (the one with cancer...helllo....dreamboat and can sing like a bird). I enjoyed it last night. Seems as though there weren't as many 'made fun of' last night as in the past....hopefully they'll have some tonight.

7. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

My favorites last night were both guys. The tall guy that had the "Jim Morrison stance" and the guy in the green shirt that sang Rascal Flatts.

8. KellBell

L O V E D the Jim Morrison guy too!

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Victoria Beckum (?) needs to eat a couple of bicuits, LOL! She is unattractively skinny (JMHO). :)

10. shardee428

:iagree:

11. KellBell

she'd be ugly if she ate biscuits too. :lol:

12. SunShine26

I agree...That guy is my favorite so far. Wish he would have sang more :)

13. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

I agree - I kept looking at her and thinking something just isn't right - scary to think the camera added 10 pounds on her and she still is that small

14. SunShine26

Ok..soo..the Police officer from TN, he's got it going on. Think I like him better than the cancer guy from last night. Told my mom I needed to go to Sevierville. Considering we're in Pigeon Forge alot, might have to take a trip to Sevierville just to find him next time.. :) :jester:

15. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Pants on the ground
    Pants on the ground
    Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth
    Hat turned sideways
    Pants hit the ground
    Call yourself a cool cat
    Lookin' like a fool
    Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground :jester:

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

that was funny! :lol: :lol:

17. shardee428

:iagree: He had a great voice and personality.

18. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

And, as Cowell said about his performance, words to the effect that the song will become popular...
    Fairly sure the video of it will go viral..jsut hope the General gets some of the revenue from it.

19. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

I have been trying to figure out why a 62 year old was allowed to even audition, although he was funny as all get out. The very last few minutes with Randy singing with him was hysterical...:lol:

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Don't know who you are talking about, but the answer to your question is Susan Boyle.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010