A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

<-------------note to self, make sure camcorder charged and call Mafiaman:lol::lol::lol:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You know I love you but would have to kill you right? :lol:

Ya'll behave, got my list and gots 2 go! :cheers:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well at least i know where i will be buried:lol::lol::lol: have fun this weekend:cheers:

4. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Durn. Where is Buddha's Belly? I am looking at my credit card statement and someone bought something for $65 on MY card. Just wait till my kids get home.:x

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Mostly above my belt buckle.

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

It's a gift shop in Raleigh on Hillsborough St.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

"gift"? LOL. It's a head shop. 8)

8. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

LOL. Me too. I haven't seen my feet in 10 years!!! So I did some research and the only Buddha's Belly in Raleigh is a store that sells "smoking" paraphanalia. I hope that is not where the purchase came from but if it did, I hope it was only a Bob Marley t-shirt. :x My son has keeps my card for EMERGENCIES only.

9. KellBell

<<<<<is wondering what kind of emergency constitutes a Bob Marley t-shirt....

:lol:

10. HidesinOBX

LMAO.... go figure; I just asked one of the kids in my office if they have ever heard of it....Gift Shop huh...LOL. I thought they were way too happy at times! Thanks for the enlightenment... the leetle sheets!

11. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

:x:x:x:x WTH

12. KellBell

they do have incense and t-shirts and gifts....but there is "that" section in the back.....

so I heard....

long, long, time ago. :mrgreen:

13. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

LOL!!!! I didn't mean to put that sentence after the Bob Marley shirt comment. What I meant is I am mad that he used my credit card at all for anything other than an emergency. But now I'd be happy if he bought a T-shirt considering what else is sold there. CRAP!!!!!!

14. KellBell

just bustin' your chops.....all in good fun.

15. HidesinOBX

Yes, the section in the back where they sell hooka pipes so they can smoke their flavored backy. :mrgreen:

16. KellBell

yes, YES! that's it. :p

17. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Now I will be known as the C3 church going troll who was married to a male prostitute and whose son smokes pot behind my back but is stupid enough to charge something to Buddha's Belly as if I wouldn't know. Somebody just shoot me now. I promise it wouldn't hurt and it would put me out of my misery.

18. KellBell

hey, someday's it's chicken salad, someday's it's chicken s**t :lol:

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Welcome to Payton Place!

20. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Yeah, and I ain't too proud to say it's a chicken s**t day. I ain't too proud to say I'm full of chicken s**t half the time. I really ain't too proud of anything right now. I think I'll go in my son's room while he's gone and find something to not inhale.8)