A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Okie doke, so I didn't anything illegal today but regarding my son, my suspicions may or may not be correct. He is doing the good old teenager "i'm so innocent" skit. It is going to be a long weekend. I hope some of you enjoy it because I probably won't. :x:?

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah.... I haven't met too many smart potheads. ;)

3. Cleopatra

:)

http://popup.lala.com/popup/360569466644690224

4. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

5. Cleopatra

What? I was making a joke about your son being "I'm so innocent". Did you hear any of the song?

6. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

My apologies, sweety. Yesterday was rough and I was in a cloud ...not that kind of cloud - lol. I thought you were calling me a liar. My son is a liar unfortunately.

7. Cleopatra

I tried to PM you yesterday, but you have that capability shut off?

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

DH hit a deer this morning. Ruined the bumper and fender. Pretty sure it ruined the deer too.

9. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

I think when I first signed up I didn't know what to do and shut it off. I will try to figure out how to get it back. LOL

10. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Cool wouldn't be the word I'd use. :x It may be normal but not acceptable in my house.

11. Cleopatra

I agree, esp with his mother's debit card. Wow.

12. nsanemom22

I want a cigarette.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

NO! :grouphug:

14. nsanemom22

I haven't. And you probably couldn't pay me to smoke one.... but the craving hasn't gone away. My Dad has been quit for 30+ years now and still wants one from time to time.

15. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I quit 5 yrs ago and every now and then I want one!! BUT, I do feel better and at todays price I would have to quit. My conscious (sp) would not let me put that much money into something that could kill me. Every time you want one just get busy. The craving will pass. Pat

16. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Better have your duck suits ready for tomorrow. Lot of rain heading this way. Of course, a lazy Sunday afternoon snoozing here and there should make for a good start of the week. At least, the rest of the week looks SUPER NICE!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  17. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Saw the Delorean out on I-95 one day heading northbound and happened to have my camera. Not something you see everyday. I looked up the website associated with the license plate and they apparently rent the car out for auto shows and such. Kinda cool that they actually drive the car to events rather than trailer it.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

getting all my errands and house crap done before Dallas plays.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

My aunt and uncle still have their Delorean, they bought it brand new back in the early 80's i guess. They have 4 kids, and all have been allowed to drive it to school periodically. My uncle drove it regulary back and forth to his job sites for years.

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I am seriously going to snap and its not going to be pretty.
    I have been run out of my living room because everyone wants to lay down to watch tv so there is nowhere to sit unless it on the floor. And I can't do that because its full of doggie toys and let's not forget the great dane they brought into my house today. He's already done his business on my floor twice and no one sees the need to take him out. No one bothered to ask if they could bring a dog in the house. I mean really, a great dane?
    And there's the kitchen that I cleaned a few hours ago. It is now a disaster. No one sees a need to pic up anything. Just today I've filled the dishwasher with nothing but glasses on the top rack and all my plates on the bottom. Why do people have to have a different glass everytime they walk into the kitchen. I did buy paper cups last night but they were all gone this morning. Actually they were sitting all over the house.
    I'm tired of picking up after people and pets. I'm going on strike. Btw I'm typing from my phone because I can't get on my own computer.