Found dog

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by FUNNYFACE, Jan 17, 2010.

1. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

Found dog on 210 going towards SMithfield

2. EllieMae

EllieMae Member

I know you said "dog" but by chance was it a black and white border collie male puppy. My sister lost her puppy a couple of days ago off of Mt. Pleasant Road. We have searched every where. He is beautiful and tons of personality so we are thinking someone is probably keeping him. She has cried for days and his sisters/playmates have been so depressed since he has been gone.

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Post what the dog looks like and a pic if you can. It will help! :lol:

4. EllieMae

EllieMae Member

He is missing from the South Creek and Mt. Pleasant Road area.

He is a 12 week old Black and White Border Collie. 4 White sox with little black spots, white chest, and one White ear. He is really stocky. I can't get a picture to load. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me post a picture..maybe let me email it to them. The picture is Moonshine at 6 wks old though.

He is so sadly missed by us and his playmates. To make things worse while my sister was out looking for him she accidently ran over my Ellie Mae in the driveway so we spent the whole weekend at the emergency vet $$$$. It was an accident. She was just so upset with her baby missing and not paying attention.

Thank you in advance for any information or help you guys can provide.

5. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

i DO NOT HAVE THAT DOG BUT SOMEONE JUST SENT A PICTURE OF YOUR DOG AND WE LIVE IN mT. pLEASENT AREA SO MY KIDS ANDi WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT:)

6. EllieMae

EllieMae Member

FunnyFace we thank you and your family. We have not slept a wink since he went missing. Like most our animals are family and our hearts are breaking!!

7. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

I hope you all find her:( I know how that feels:)

8. EllieMae

EllieMae Member

Still no luck :cry: We are not giving up though. So please keep your eyes out for him. We feel that maybe he has wondered over to a subdivsion off of Jackson King on Pleasant Road I think it is. The woods join in the back of that new subdivsion. If there are any posters here that live that way please keep a look out for Moonshine. Thank you.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i hope you find the puppy, i will let folks i know that live out that way know and hopefully she will be home soon:grouphug:

10. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

Were you able to post fliers? You could go to the different subdivsions and place them and at Don Lee's? I always pay attention to them. I hope you find him. My kids and I will keep looking:)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so although the thread has traveled, did you find the home for the original found dog?

12. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

I work at the vet clinic right on 210, we will keep an eye out for the puppy. Saw her post on Craigslist also.

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Hope the originial puppy has found it's owner and hope that the other finds it's way home soon. It is really hard when your babies are missing.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

sorry i didn't see this.. e-mail it to me at...

sandy@alarmconceptsinc.com and I'll post it for you.

I'll be leaving in a little while, so I might not be able to post it until later on when I get back home.

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AWWW!!! How cute. I hope you find him.

16. FUNNYFACE

FUNNYFACE Active Member

We found puppy a wonderful new home. I kept going by place where she was running down road and looking for signs. I foster and have two beautiful little ones of my own so I could not keep her:) Was a sweet dog though:)

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

She was really sweet, it was funny when you said she is so ugly she is cute, I didn't think she was ugly at all..very well behaved and she was such a happy dog, hate to think someone is missing her, but you did all you could do. Some one is very lucky to have her.
    Sheri

18. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

I live off of White Memorial Church Rd. I will keep an eye out for both pups...
    I hope you find them soon!!!