favor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jan 18, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I have a friend and her family looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom doublewide or house in the McGees' and West Johnston area that won't be over $800/mo. They do have outside pets. Willing to pay a pet deposit though. I checked the classified section but there is nothing on there that fits for them. And not everyone posts their stuff there. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

You might want to check Lassiter Place Subdivision,on Hwy 210 near McGee's X-roads,I think at least one of the places for sale there is also for rent.

Don't know about outside pets though - why does one need to have a pet or pets if they are going to be outside all the time anyway?

3. God'schild

I know! But there are them southern men and the thing about having a dog...... I love dogs and we have some but they don't determine our lives. Thanks for the info though!

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Have them call Clayton Residential Rentals, good people.

http://www.ncclaytonrentals.com/

6. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

A quick craigslist search just brought up at least a few rental properties that may fit their needs.

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I saw that eye roll too... and i agree... a dog is a life long commitment. it i s not disposable..

8. AnnetteL

Thank you!

9. God'schild

I understand as well, but these people need a place to go and can't be choosy for a long time for the place that takes pets. They have to find a place fairly quick. They love their dogs and don't want to lose them but when it comes to either a place for the family or dogs, sometimes difficult choices have to be made.

10. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

Who said that pets were disposable? I did not read that. They're trying to get a place that is pet friendly. Gosh, you people take things WAY to the extreme.... Take your eyeroll elsewhere honey. That was pretty lame.

11. AnnetteL

I think the issue as far as the pets are concerned was that IMO it isn't such a great thing to have "pets" and keep them outdoors all the time.

12. AnnetteL

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I dunno ya'll, there are some dogs that REALLY need to be outside in my opinion, LOL. My sister's 150 lb montrosity of a French Mastiff is a bit much in the house. She used to have two. Lots of slobbers. :ack::ack::jester::jester:

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for asking. My eyeroll wasn't at the original post, it was at the reply..."Honey".

15. God'schild

Oh dear! That's about like a Saint Bernard! LOLOLOL

16. God'schild