Charlie's BBQ & Grille nominated by Readers of Triangle East Magazine

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cjcarden, Jan 18, 2010.

1. cjcarden

cjcarden Guest

Dear 40/42 Community,

Triangle East Magazine recently notified Charlie's BBQ & Grille that the restaurant has been nominated as a participant in its Reader's Choice Awards as one of the best barbecue restaurants in our area. To be clarified as the best, Kim, our staff, and I are requesting each of you to visit: www.triangleeastmagazine.com and vote for our restaurant...We would be honored to recieve your vote!

:) Charlie, Kim, Cliff, Katlyn, Kelly, Lindsay, William, Chad, & Dustin

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Consider it done!
    You can vote for all kinds of businesses - so y'all check it out!! (ex. all you women-folk know that Jordan's Jewelers is the best in the area!) :lol:

3. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

Done...

Took the survey to support some of my favorite 4042 area businesses, but did not like having to provide the "mandatory" information they requested in order to proceed.

4. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Voted!!!

5. misy68

misy68 Active Member

Me too

Done!! I didn't like giving all that info either.

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We had fun voting the other night as a family. Of course, for builder we had to choose "other" :nopity:

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I voted! I also chose "other" for builder and several others!

8. LLI

LLI Active Member

You know we will help since we have some "magazine experience"!!! :lol: (We have a picture to prove it, thanks to Charlie's BBQ & Grille!) Best Wishes and see you guys soon!
    [​IMG]