Wash Them Before Yolu Wear Them

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Ewwwwww!

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

5. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

Oh God..I don't want to know..I have a bad habit of wearing new clothes without washing them..I get so excited!

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

ewww! :ack:

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I've probably worn something on occasion without washing it first, but not usually. I'm probably most guilty on socks, but never underwear. I have worn a new pair of jeans before basically to stretch them out on their first wear to prevent too much shrinkage. The story does give me second thoughts on that, however.

How about shoes? Not too many folks I suspect wash a pair of running/tennis shoes prior to wearing them. I could easily see all kinds of foot fungi growing in a spongy insole.

Lysol don't fail me now!

8. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

WELL.... Here's the whole problem..... People like you buying clothes, taking them home and trying them on, GETTING EXCITED, and then returning them after you've had your jollies!!! :lol:

BTW - Enquiring minds want to know, (if that is YOU in your avatar), Where DO you do your shopping ??? :)

9. ARodrigues

I got you..I don't remember the last time I returned something, though. At least they don't let you return panties and things.

Where do I do my shopping? Usually off a clearance rack at Ross or at the thirft store. I'm thrifty. :)

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

She's a HOTTIE!!!!

11. ARodrigues

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I agree. If that is your pic, you should be in front of a camera more often.

13. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

This is a good eye-opener, coming from a guy who don't like to wash stuff too often cause of the shrinkage factor... only wash em when they stink is my motto.

I reckon I gotta be real careful with this 'specially at Wally World (the redneck taj mahal) cause them jokers will take back anything. Shoot, they'd prolly take back most of my flannel shirts... even after the sleeves have been cut off.

Thanks for the heads up!

14. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I didn't even know ARod was a girl... I figured it was a fella who found some pretty pic of a babe off the internet. Boy is my face red.

15. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

16. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

I always thought those stickers at the bottom of women's swimsuits are disgusting. If it is there to protect you but the lady before you tried it on without her panties and the lady before that, etc, then that little piece of paper is nasty. And there is no paper on the butt part so feces germs are all up in a swimsuit that's been tried on with a dirty arse woman.

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:iagree::ack: