The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

unfortunately these people should know that when they go on TV they are gonna get judged. But i do think it was the right thing for him to do. Yes I do feel sorry for Melissa BUT life goes on. Although I only believe 1/2 of what I see on TV. Just like that stupid Rock of Love I mean this is what the 3rd or 4th season???? Come on now how long are they gonna ride this and now all these shows are on with Rappers and Rock Stars trying to find love :ack:

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I don't really think he is a bad guy, just someone that made a mistake. I thought he and Molly were better suited than he and Melissa. Unfortunately he had to do all this in public due to the contract he signed, and although it really stinks to break off a relationship this way, it was what he was under contract to do...(good or bad). As far as his crying goes, I raised my son that it is ok to cry and that it doesn't make him any less of a man for crying. It just shows he is human and has a heart. My DH has cried and my son has cried. Who says a man cannot cry or show emotion? I think that the show made sure they showed the crying, but don't think that it makes Jason any less of a man for it. I do not think he should have proposed to Melissa though. On any of these shows, I don't ever think there should be a proposal because once the cameras are gone, real life sets in and things are not always as rosey as it was on camera. Melissa is a pretty girl with a good personality, so I don't think she will have any problem finding someone. They all deserve happiness.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

woo hoo!! new one starts tonight! :hurray:

not sure I like this pilot guy.....will have to wait and see...:cheers:

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here waiting for it to start. Not sure if I want to get all into this one or not. Its taking my quality time away from bf.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I watched. I have no comment yet....well 'cept he is CUTE. :mrgreen:

6. bandmom

he is cute - but sorta 'too perfect and clean cut' for me. there's got to be a reason he's 31 and still single. :lol:

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

cutie but way too perfect! i like a touch of the bad boy!

promises to be good....lots of drama for sure!

8. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

He might be gay. Jillian from last season revealed that info on a recent e-mail that was not supposed to leak out. Of course this could all be gossip...............or not. One good thing about his so far is he's a classy guy even if he play for the pink team.

9. KellBell

Recapping last nights episode...

I knew it was Roslyn, as SOON as they showed the preview....

and the way she acted....wow.

10. bandmom

there was something on the other night about the whole situation saying it was her, so no surprise there, but the way she responded as if there was nothing wrong w/ what she did!
    real classy lady there...........NOT! :ack:

11. CrazyFabulous

why is that crazy chic still there? there HAS to be something in the contracts that say they must keep the crazy ones for rating! she clearly is nuts!

12. bandmom

who that Michelle girl? psy-cho!!:lol:

13. CrazyFabulous

LAWD she is off the chain! there is always one.....two if we are lucky!

14. KellBell

I haven't seen or heard anything about what happened last night, prior to last night. I was in shock....for real....I was like, what the heck is going on???? it was like I was there....:mrgreen:

15. bandmom

you didn't get all choked up and teary-eyed like those girls did, didja? :lol:

16. KellBell

nahh, no tears. :mrgreen:

17. CrazyFabulous

they were proving their acting skills.....just incase. ;)

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

that chic needs to go. can't believe she's still there.

19. bandmom

:hurray:crazy chic is gone! "I can't believe he asked me to leave." WTH? - you said you were going, he said don't let the door hit ya on the way out! :mrgreen:

20. KellBell

I predict next week, the 2 blondes go....Vienna and Ali....