break-ins

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tigerlily, Jan 18, 2010.

1. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Not all New Yorkers are such arses. He just wants some negative attention and makes him feel big to belittle strangers on a local "country bumpkin" discussion board. Oooooo big yankee man. Scaaaryyyyy.

2. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

no, it wasnt meant to be an insult, but thanks.

This is though......VA doesnt even have any pro sports teams therefore I dont even consider it a state.

3. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

At 5'2", 140lbs, youre more of a country pumpkin.

I havent belittled anyone in this thread until now.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh, I know some very nice New Yorkers (as I am sure the majority are). He just isn't one of them, LOL. I just think it's funny he thinks being country is a bad thing. :mrgreen:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And ?? :lol:

6. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

Unfortunately they seem to be doing most of the break ins while no-body is home. I think how they do this sorta thing is knock at the door a few times to see if anyone answers, then go around back and kick in the door. I personally dont come to the door or anything when someone knocks unless I am expecting company. So they will likely be at a disadvantage on the surprise front if I'm there. I've had to draw my gun a few times in the past, but thankfully never had to pull the trigger. I really dont think I'd have a problem with it if I had to. One of my past careers was bio-hazardous removal and clean up, and I never really had a problem being around the dead people. Its the living ones ya gotta worry about :p

7. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

No, NOW I'm a country pumpkin because I've gain 10 pounds since then. You need to do better than that. You are just a silly little man. I take you about as seriously as I do Obama's promises.

8. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Again, not true. I like country girls, they are more willing to do their chores than the stuck-up yankee girls :lol:.

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

10. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

He's just jealous. It's obvious.

11. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Interesting, maybe you should take better care of that temple that God has oh so generously bestowed you. We may not need health care reform if people like yourself would take better care of their bodies......hows that?

12. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

13. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Weak and predictable. Now I'm off to eat some ice cream and try to gain a few more pounds.

14. not to smart

not to smart Guest

:withstupid: you be stupider than stupid...

15. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I think you meant your screen name to be 'not too smart' but then again I'm stupid:?

16. not to smart

not to smart Guest

you are stupid, I picked this name in your honor.

Half these girls here would make you look like Barney fife with a gun, NY boy.

17. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

LOL, typical response from a redneck. Although I've shot plenty, some with guns that arent even legal for sale, I'll bare knuckle beat you into the pavement....country boy.

18. not to smart

not to smart Guest

I don't let your type touch me in such a manor gay wad, you run off with the mouth not even knowing who the hell your talking to Mmmm living up to your stupidity I see.

I hope your well versed in some tactical training so you would have a slim chance of possibly not looking quite so bad, again you'd give Barney a run for his money. Country boy? hey I don't need compliments from you stupid.

19. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

tactical training? Let me guess, youre preparing for the revolution.:lol: All you country boys are the same, only as tough as the gun inside their pickup truck.

20. not to smart

not to smart Guest

believe what you want grasshopper, you can chalk it up as a very hard and painful lesson you learned in life. Properly measure up those you choose to challenge it'll save ya some embarassment and money spent on your medical bills. What gun in my truck ny boy.