cell phone question

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Jan 20, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

OK. A lady at work told me that there are family plans out there that you can get a cellphone and get up to like 4 others for free or discounted and also get the service with unlimited texting and it would be all in one bill and always one set price. Can any of my 4042 frugals and cell phone gurus help me out as to where I can get that, or something along that line and the best deal? Also can you get a choice of the kind of phone you can get?

Thanks in advance!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

all of our main phone peeps (verizon, t-mobile, sprint) have family plans. all their websites have "plan builders" too, which are easy to navigate online. You can go on each website, build your plan for your family, pick our your phones and then pick out your services you want (texting, talk minutes etc) and it will give you a price. Pick which one is best for you and yours.

I myself have Verizon for my family. We all have different phones (doesn't effect anything price wise in my plan, you get to pick which phone). For 4 of us...we have unlimited texting, 1400 talk minutes (which we NEVER use), free calls to all verizon people anytime (meaning anyone with verizon service), 10 numbers to put on our "favorites" that aren't verizon users that we all share and can call unlimited(like land lines, my work, grandparents, etc) and it's $129 a month.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I have 3 phones on our Verizon Plan, we have different phones and I pay $120/mo

5. God'schild

Ok, I think I like the verizon cause a few here have it and also here at work and alot of good things are being said.

Now.....:jester: Will someon just tell me how to do this online? I know, it can't be hard, but we're talking about me....:jester: Is it Verison.com??

6. KellBell

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

God'schild, check your pm's. I know a website where you can get the same Verizon plans, but may be able to save a few bucks on the phone. Actually, most major carriers are included.

8. God'schild

9. KellBell

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. God'schild

Now, if someone........anyone would like to just go ahead, set me up, pick the phones I want and the appropriate service AND PAY FOR THE ENTIRE THING............it would be so helpful....:allears: :jester::jester:

Please.....my PM box can only hold so many offers people...:jester::jester:

:cheers: