A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is good news!:cheers:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

YAY YOU!! :hurray:

3. nsanemom22

What goes good with Mahi besides fruit salsa? ... I was thinking a lemon butter sauce... a salad and maybe some yellow rice...sound good?

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

one more post and this thread will have 30,000 replies....

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

say what!
    :cheers:

7. not to smart

not to smart Guest

big deal

8. KellBell

shut up :lol::lol:

9. not to smart

not to smart Guest

nice addition

10. KellBell

kinda like you, to the board

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Too bad he/she/it didn't learn the difference between to and too before selecting their screen name.

12. nsanemom22

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had lunch at American Hero in Clayton with the wife, now I'm sitting here downloading and installing 22 driver updates on a Dell laptop.

You know how long it takes and how boring it is?

14. KellBell

HOW BORING IS IT CRAIG????:mrgreen:

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Boring enough that I can be on here surfing 4042 between reboots.

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Hey! Thats me!!

17. not to smart

not to smart Guest

boo hoo spelling ho

18. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

you are the lamest troll i have ever encountered. seriously. You're not funny, you're barely coherent... you just wander around the forum "landing" vague barely valid insults on peoples arms like a very drunk fly. (And by landing i mean sitting on, don't think for a minute that your words have stuck with anyone.) After saying that, i want to make sure that the fly community knows i mean no insult to them, i have a great respect for them... at least a greater respect than i have for this kids trolling abilities.

NY9 trolls harder and better than you, hell even TYPICAL LIBERAL gets a rise out of people. Now before you give me the careface answer about how you don't need to impress anybody... you wouldn't be here if that was true. You wouldn't have threatened to go fisticuffs with NY9 in another thread if you weren't out to impress.

TL;DR: Up your game, or unass the premises. Nobody's buying your weaksauce around these parts.

19. nsanemom22

20. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Good grief! I would just like to say that me being called out for being "nasty" to NY9 is a joke. I haven't even been on this board long and all I have observed from him are nasty and mean remarks. He's just a sad person that likes to hurt people. I just had enough on his so called gun advice on the other thread. I have no regrets whatsover. It doesn't matter what thread, if if someone is acting like a donkey, I don't just sit there and stay quiet. That's just me. Robbie apparently has missed other nastiness geared toward NY9. Not to mention that NY9 is the nastiest of all. Robbie, see I didn't hijack this thread. I think this is one thread that is impossible to hijack.