break-ins

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tigerlily, Jan 18, 2010.

1. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

:iagree:

3. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

It's not the gun in their trucks that matter. It's the gun in their pants and country boys are usually concealing weapons of mass pleasure. Yankee boys are buying *enis pumps and whining on 4042.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

no technically about it. The teams listed are teams who's players are PAID to play the sport, thus making them PROFESSIONAL teams and athletes.

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

:popcorn::cheers::banghead:

6. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Rednecks. Yankees. Whatever. You're all a-holes for hijacking a very serious thread. So much for the information people were trying to obtain and share. Stop beating your chests like you're some sort of ****.

If you don't have any info to share other than, "I'd shoot they aises dead!" or how mean your dog is then please don't post at all.

I spoke with Lt. Benson of the JoCo Sheriff's department. There has been one event in Pleasant Woods and (at the time) another unconfirmed event (he did not have the report yet). One was in the back on the neighborhood (Sunrise) and the other near the front. Not much more information than what has been on 4042, but it seemed to me there was a bit more to it due to everyone talking about so much. Thought I'd check.

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. not to smart

not to smart Guest

you the baby from NY boy and typical libnuts relationship

9. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in the size of the weapon in your brothers pants

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

LOL - It's not often that you can say that.

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Hey Mario, did you ever notice that no one likes you? You even ****ed off the preacher. Hate to be the bad guy here, but maybe it isn't everyone else who is wrong. Now hurry and get that last pizza delivered so you can make it home before Jersey Shore comes on.

12. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Go back and read the comments, i didnt initiate what this turned into, attacked again.

13. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

You don't have to attack someone to be arse. You chose to participate in attacks anyway! It doesn't matter if you initiated it or not. You sound like a kid. "She started it!!!" :roll:

14. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

That is what he wants. Am I the only one that sees that? This is what he lives and breathes for. It is sad I know. There are screwed up people that get a kick out of being a horse's behind.

15. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Wow, Freedman68 and NY9 definitely need to be banned on this thread. NOt very nice to turn a very concerning breakin thread into a not so very nice words between you two. Shame on you both.

16. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

Ok then I will leave the thread just for you,Robbie. It's not like threads get hijacked all the time. :mrgreen:

17. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Thank You, threads get highjacked all the time but not at the same degree of nastiness. You two can PM each other back and forth without the rest of us having to read it. Thanks again for leaving the thread!

18. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

This break in occurred while the home owners were asleep. I don't know the specifics other than it occurred around 3 am and that some electonics were stolen.

19. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Grinder, is that one of your fur kids? He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I still miss my Rottie...(sniffle, sniffle) Yep, that will stop a burglar dead in his tracks! Before he even gets close to your door! :)

20. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info.