Wheres George

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Jan 21, 2010.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Anyone ever received a $1.00 bill with "track this bill at www.wheresgeorge.com?
    If so have you entered the serial number on the site? I have entered a few. Most of the ones I entered seem to stay around the Triangle area.

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Even worse, there is a trace, but detectable amount of cocaine in the US money supply, from cross contamination.

3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

yes I read that. I would think it would take a lot of George's to buy any amount of cocaine.

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I'd hate to have to explain testing positive for drugs. But, then again, considering how many poeple have handled it (and other things), I'd just as soon not put money near a place where it could be ingested or introduced.

5. not to smart

not to smart Guest

a lil overboard there, hope you have a life jacket on, be careful that dollar bill may have STD on it, may have been at the foxy lady last night being snatched up off the floor by well a creative and talented entertainer.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I got and did one in Wisconsin

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:jester:

8. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I did this and I traced it to a broadway show ticket in New York. I got my dollar from McDonald's. So it says McDonalds's in Garner, NC. Boring compared to the broadway ticket.

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Nah, if was Al, it'd be traced to the Super 8. :jester:

10. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Al? I'm I missing something?! Who's Al?

11. bosoxfan

Al (that's his user name) used to post dates that he was coming to town on here for someone that he would meet up with. It's pretty funny to just look at his back posts. There's another poster (Al's Girl) that posted a couple times too.

12. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Sounds like a craigslist ad! Not that I look at those. :jester:

13. bosoxfan