What book are you reading?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ferrickhead28, Nov 28, 2007.

1. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

LOL, you'll still miss Edward :lol:

2. NCGIRL

NCGIRL Well-Known Member

Scarpetta and The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell

3. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

The Shack by Wm. Paul Young

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the best book ever!

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

and... I need to get yours back to you.

6. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Very insightful... like it so much, I'm reading it again.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Enjoyed both those........

8. david4042

david4042 Well-Known Member

just finished half broke horses, the glass castle, blink and the tipping point. All good books. Start Outliers, and the Palin's book (2, one left, one right..) :)

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I'll be counting the moments till I see you again.....

:cry:

10. Cleopatra

I'm sorry.

11. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I have to read a bunch of children's books this semester for a literture course I'm taking! Has anyone ever heard of Ghost Canoe or Ruby Lu, Empress of Everything? I have to pick a book from a list and these two look interesting but I've never heard of either one. It says Ghost Canoe is for ages 11 - 14 and Ruby Lu is for ages 7 -9.

12. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Iris Kammerer - Wolf and Eagle.

13. Cleopatra

I will be reading through my recipes. 15 years of clipping or scrawling and stashing with no organization whatsoever. Today, that changes. :)

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I bought some clearance binders and started organizing mine last fall. I have 2 three inch binders full. :oops: I made copies of the ones that weren't on full size paper and 3 hole punched them. Wish I'd have done that a LONG time ago, LOL. Did the same with all the craft/sewing ones I had printed off, clipped, whatever. I had stacks and piles all over the place. :lol:

15. Cleopatra

I am going to use Betty Crocker binders I already have, they have neat little dividers for types of cuisine - meats, desserts, breads, dips, etc. I'll probably toss some of those recipes and then I'm just gonna glue the snippets to 3-ring notebook paper and stick em in there and call it a day. lol

What kind of crafts do you have in your other book?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just stuff I've made for Christmas gifts, simple sewing projects, stuff I'd like to make one of these days when time is no object. I love the website tipnut.com, and when I see something I'd like to do, I print it off just in case. Some of it I know I will never actully do, but I like to keep ideas on hand in case inspiration strikes. :mrgreen:

17. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Reading
    Michael Lewis
    The Blind Side

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The Man in White, a novel by Johnny Cash.

19. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

I am reading "American on Purpose: the Improbable Adventures of an Unlikely Patriot" by Craig Ferguson. A must-read, IMO!