break-ins

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tigerlily, Jan 18, 2010.

1. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Hopefully they saw his gun, too.

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Oh I hate living like that, always looking at the driveway. I hope they catch these people quick.

3. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

I live in Swift Creek and noticed a blueish truck riding in the neighborhood. Man I have never seen before. I had my garage open cleaning the inside and he was slowing down looking very hard and didnt notice I was in there. Once I walked out to check the mail he took off. This was on Tuesday and Wednesday morning when I went to work I noticed my gate was open from the fence leading into my back yard. It looked like there was a walked path from the dew on the grass to my shed. I got a steel door and it can be locked in three different places. Nothing looked wrong but I know I didnt leave the gate open. So keep a look out!

4. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Thanx for that info. All the info we can get is helpful.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Someone in phase 3 of Jordan Ridge was broken into yesterday.

FYI

6. canzman75

canzman75 Guest

That is interesting. Since the break-in at Creekstone I noticed a blue Ford Sport-Trac truck riding around going in odd directions at odd hours. He was driving by very slowly and taking time to go down different streets. I've seen him in my hood twice; once at around 11 PM tues night and the next day around 10 AM.

7. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Hopefully, all of you that have seen unusual things in your neighborhood are calling the sheriff's office and making a report of this information. It all helps no matter how insignificant it may seem at the time.

8. Lucidity

Lucidity Well-Known Member

It was a garage and not the house but still serious.

9. kodiak kid

kodiak kid Well-Known Member

Neighbor across the street had the same thing happen to her on Wednesday. this is over in south point just near the intersection or Cornwallis and S. Shiloh...

Just an FYI.

10. HeidiB

HeidiB Active Member

which are you referencing? is there a description of a vehicle? i had given the license plate number to the police so if its a red minivan, i will call the police tomorrow and ask if they did anything with the info.

11. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

A gun won't do a thing if you are not home to shoot them. Just sayin'. :)

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

13. TheBoatz3

TheBoatz3 Guest

House In GeorgeTowne at Mcgees Xrds Broke into

A house in the George Towne subdivision at Mcgees Xrds was broken into yesterday between 8 am and 3:30 pm. The thieves kicked in the side door and went for the Jewlry box. They grabed some jewlry and a change jar. Meanwhile the 95 lb dog must have greated them because pictures were knocked off the wall and the door the kicked in was shut back. Does anyone have any information? They left in a hurry the dropped jewlry in the drive way. Along with an silver earing that doesn't even belong to the homeowners. They must have hit several houses yesterday? Please let me know if anybody have any information about this. We have got to catch these Thieves. They are getting brave.

14. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I know several people who live in that neighborhood and the criminals are lucky they didn't get their arses shot. Several are retired military who would think nothing of taking care of the problem; that is a tight neighborhood, they'd better watch out.

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

So have we seen increased sheriff's patrols in any of these neighborhoods?

16. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

my cousin lives off 42 down towards clayton, when she got home from work, several clayton police cars were at one of the first few houses when you pulled into the subdivision, and it looked like they had arrested 2 or 3 people, but did not appear to be the people that live at the house. Not sure if this is related to all the break-ins or not.

17. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Saw two SO cars parked at Chops back parking lot, front-back so both deputies could chat it up outside their windows...

18. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

We have seen a SO car parked along Josephine tucked back in along the trees 3-4 times now in the evenings and a couple of times in the afternoon, since there's been talk of the break ins.

19. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

havent noticed more officers around.....this is small time to them i assume

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Second Arrest Made In Car Break-Ins
    A second arrest had been made in connection with two car break-ins reported January 26 in the Broadmore Subdivision. Dustin Luke Powers, 18, of Willow Spring (right) was charged February 5 with two felony counts of breaking into a motor vehicle. On February 4, authorities charged Tyler Nelson Broughton, 16, of Willow Spring with the same crimes. According to arrest reports from the Johnston County Sheriff’s Office, both teens attend school at West Johnston High. http://www.wtsbradio.com/