Mechanic?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LansingDr, Jan 24, 2010.

1. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a decent mechanic who wont rip me off?. I am ticked that Chevy will not recall the car and come to find out 95% of this model having the same freaking issue. I need my fuel sensor replaced (involves dropping the tank). I will not take it to the dealer. Thanks!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Brian's Auto Repair 919-723-8185. Can't say enough good things about him. We had a car fire last year with NO idea what caused it. He could have easily taken us to the cleaners but didn't. Have used hime a couple times since and have been very, very happy.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

These Gentlemen, have treated my wife with respect, have never done a bad job for us, are reasonable, and are also advertisers on 4042.

http://www.qualityautoservice.net/

4. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

TAG Automotive.

I recommend Tag Automotive on Cleveland Road. Bobby and his crew have always been fair and honest with me. They may not be the cheapest around, but if you want it done right at a reaonable price, give them a chance.

5. I can do it at your house. No payment required until your 100% satisfied. I am also ASE certified. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
  6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

How is insurance addressed in a situation like that?

7. I carry my own insurance.