A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Two people just came to my office to see what I was laughing at...:jester:
    Love it! Needed that today!

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My downstairs heating unit is out and I hope they get the parts quick and fix it. A space heater and fireplace are not helping. Maybe I should stay in bed all day...........:lol:

Sherry

3. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Random, lovey-dovey, thought of the day: I have made some GREAT friends because of this board. :)

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh what a wonderful thought to be able to stay in a bed all day snuggled up with a good book - i say go for it:cheers:

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I may just do it. I kind of feel lazy doing it but you may have convinced me.............I'll use your suggestion as my reasoning. :lol::lol:

Sherry

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Can't wait to see the Heels bow to the PACK tonight! I hope we whoop 'em good! Go PACK!!:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::cheers:

8. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

AMEN!! *I'm howling*

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Going to go pick up some Shrimp ACC from La Cocina. I need some comfort food!! :jester:

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

:cheers::cheers:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I couldnt reschedule...i'm in some bad pain. Both sides of face actually. Feel much better now, he took one of them out. I feel relief already!

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

aw, you poor thing! you have really been through-it here lately. :grouphug:

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I hated my new Dell Laptop so much that I just turned it back in and got my 3 year old IBM back from the graveyard. I told the group who purchased those Dells that whoever approved them should be ashamed of themselves because those things aren't suitable for an adult.

Then I found out that our Chief Operations Officer chose them..... At least she knows who I am now. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i know i know, it is our old wanna be plumber friend, can't remember the name at the moment but he definitely left here angry and i can see these remarks coming from him:lol::lol::lol:

16. not to smart

not to smart Guest

FAIL loser

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

prove it, if all we have to take is YOUR word for anything i think any assumptions the rest of us make are probably more likely and definitely more reliable:jester:

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Looks like you know something about being a failure. Now get back there and change my oil before I call Immigration.

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

You guys are funny today! I'm cracking up reading the different threads. :cheers:

20. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Everyone else is beating the Tarholes this year, but when it's time for the Pack to step up look what happens.
    Fire Degand.