The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I have to admit that I didn't like Jake on the last Bachelor because I thought he was fake, but I really like him this time and I don't think he's fake at all. I admire him for not giving roses to girls he KNOWS he doesn't see himself as being married to. He seems like a really good guy and it looks like his priorities are straight. I did hate that he let Ella go. (is that her name? The mom from TN) I still haven't seen what's so wrong with Vienna. Ali talks about her like she's the devil, but what exactly has she done that is that bad? She seems a little immature but not evil.

2. not to smart

not to smart Guest

low IQ show, very pathetic, desperation show. so stupid

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Right up your alley.

4. not to smart

not to smart Guest

really butt head

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Capitalization - 2nd grade
    Punctuation - 3rd grade

Home schooled?

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

yea, me either (Vienna) but I also wonder about how things are edited to make things appear the way they want them to. The other one, Ali? seems 'nice' too, but then look at the way she's acting about the whole Vienna thing, kinda be-otchy if you ask me! But there must be something up for ALL the girls to not like her, I agree she seems too immature for him (in the long run). :mrgreen:

7. not to smart

not to smart Guest

u have homeschooling issues

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That is an insult to the homeschoolers. Nope, they are just beyond hope or help. Sad really. 8)

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Good point - sorry Homeschoolers.
    I'm going to run this trash off.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

More like no schooled. :lol:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and you would know about low IQ...:hurray:

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I like Tensley, Corrie and Gia.

13. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I think they will be the last three.

14. not to smart

not to smart Guest

Tenley bitchess

15. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Yes! I totally agree. My hubby can't stand Ali. (yes, he watches it with me and loves it though he probably wouldn't admit it) So far, she seems does seem be-otchy and obsessed with Vienna. I was halfway expected her to do the whole "If you like her, then I'm not the one for you (and then give the rose back)..."

16. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I agree! Vienna is a little immature but Alli seems to be bratty too. LOL I would not dare say what the spoliers are saying but I sure do look forward to Monday nights (and then I have to flip it to Hoarders on A & E afterwards) :lol:

17. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

:iagree:

18. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

No way! I record Hoarders on my DVR! I'm obsessed with show and I'm not sure why. :lol: It does motivate me to clean my house though!

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

It has been intersting. I do wish he would have kept the dark haired mother...shoot, can't remember her name. I have been surprised how he has been sending the girls home! I don't recall a batchelor ever doing this before. At least he isn't keeping any around just to have them around and lead them on.

20. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Did anyone watch the other night? I really admire Carly. It's about time they had someone with class that sticks to her values no matter what. I just don't think she and Jake had much chemistry. I was actually kind of hoping Ali would go. My favorite right now is Gia.