Lost

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Jan 26, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

On tonight!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What??? Didn't think it premiered til Feb? Is it the review episodes???

<sawyer............yum>

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It is the last seasons finale, with all the nice little notes popping up on the bottom. Just a refresher... new episode is Feb. 2nd, this is it, the last season!

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:banghead: Wish I had seen this yesterday!!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Ended up catching most of this last night. I wish they would run the notes during the actual episodes, LOL. I missed the season finale somehow last year.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too,:banghead::banghead::banghead: wonder if they will run it again before next weeks show

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I saw it after I had already posted it,sorry!

8. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

Kaci,

Have you tried Hulu.com to see the episode? Don't know if it is on there now. Whenever I miss an episode of a must see program I can usually catch it on hulu.com. Or check abc.com.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

cool, thanks:cheers:

10. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

Glad I saw that last night! I splurged and spent my Chirstmas money on all the box sets yesterday (seasons 1-5, Overstock has them all on sale!) but realized after I placed the order it would not be here in time for me to re-watch at least the S5 finale. I had forgotten a few things, plus the pop-ups helped explain a couple of things.

Tuesday evening I will turn the ringer on the phones off, have some snacks and settle in for 3 whole hours of Lost! FYI - the 8 PM show is a recap of Seasons 1-5. I pity the fool who tries to disturb me - LOL!

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: :cheers: