A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

if its like a passion party you wil love it! i had one a few years ago and we had a ball! be sure to have some fruity drinks.....helps everyone open up and have a little more fun!

2. CrazyFabulous

thank gawd for this or the hubby would have a yard full!

3. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

It's illegal? I have a pet deer. His name is Ralphie and he rides in the car with me on occasion. No one ever told me!

4. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

If don't nobody buy a ticket to a movie, do they still show it?

What you reckon woulda happened if Luke had of put his lightsaber in water?

If you stuck a chameleon in a room slam full of mirrors, what color would it turn?

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

wow... the iPad looks so lame..

I really didn't expect apple to phone it in like that. I'm not a fan by any means, but i really didn't expect "Yeah... we made a bigger ipod touch. its cool rite?! KBAI!"

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You guys have been busy.

Not so random thought but.... I am 34 and had never been to a Wake or Funeral. Can you believe that? A dear friend died this weekend and the past four days have been a blur.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I'm sorry for your loss!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
  8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:grouphug: I'm sorry

9. CrazyFabulous

sorry to hear about your friend cleo. :grouphug:

10. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

LOL, hater.

You're just upset because they didn't announce the iPhone would be coming to verizon customers as rumoured.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I see dip wad is gone. :hurray: I had it on ignore but now I can see it's posts. Do they automatically come off ignore if their account has been deleted?

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Praise the Lord!! DS's poetry project is DONE!! I think I would have croaked if someone had made me write 10 poems in two weeks, LOL.

13. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Nah, i think i'm pretty fine with that. i've got a 2 year contract on my droid so even if i was to switch to an iphone (and once they get multi-tasking pre-jail break, i might consider it) it wouldn't be for about 1.7 years now. In that time VZW might not be the top dog carrier anymore.

I think i dislike the pad because they essentially stuck the ipod touch (not even the iphone) to an air hose and decided to ship the result. The keyboard has keys that are larger than the keys on the desktop keyboard (compared to steve jobs hand shots while typing on it.) They didn't announce multi-tasking for it. So essentially you get a big sheet of computer that can do one thing at a time. They don't have flash support yet. The biggest things they talked about were the fact that it had an office suite... which, while great, doesn't blow me away by any means. and that its got its own e-book reader... for which you read the books off of an LCD screen. What exactly would be the difference between that, and loading up a pdf on any of the current tablet PC devices? Kindle uses electronic paper, which greatly reduces eye strain. The worst part of it all was right at the beginning, where Senior Jobs stepped up to the plate to say that the netbook was dead because of this thing. Absolute fail, in my opinion.

Anyway, i have a topic on it in the neighborhood now. if you wanna discuss it further, feel free to quote this post over there.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sorry Cleo. :grouphug:

15. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this Cleo. It is hard when someone you are close to passes away. :grouphug:

16. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I'm so sorry, Cleo. :cry: :grouphug:

17. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Well, I'm feeling sad tonight. S-daughter's decided to go her own way (for now). She wasn't mean about it though. She has a lot of deep-rooted resentment. Like Cleo mentioned, having other kids in the mix complicated things. She's jealous of her sisters. That's the sad thing about broken families. There's no quick fix. Once the damage is done, it's very hard to repair. For those of you that pray, please pray for her. I am believer that God can do anything and heal all hearts.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Sometimes going your own way when you're a stepchild is the best thing that can happen for both sides..... believe me, I know. Just continue to pray that she makes choices that will better her life instead of hurt it. :grouphug:

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Cleo, I'm sorry for your loss. :grouphug::grouphug: