Now what?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Jan 26, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Will do!! :cheers: I am thrilled with BB&T right now, to be sure. :hurray:

2. Vinalexnc

Vinalexnc Well-Known Member

Too bad BB&T doesnt investigate though. Its difficult for law enfrocement to work these type of cases because they don't have all the info like what the bank can put together.
    Unfortunately due to the bad economy banks and other businesses all have cut back on their fraud and security departments. That's why I am home posting here instead of catching criminals like the ones who stole your debit card#.

Hey one question do you use your debit card # online?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I used to, I won't be anymore!! I recently found out that Paypal can generate a "disposable" credit card number. Going to look into that.

4. Vinalexnc

Vinalexnc Well-Known Member

Well if you have used it in the past on-line, make sure you have latest greatest anti-virus/ malware type of software protection on your computer. Its less likely then say the waiter stealing it type scenario but the crooks may have gotten your debit card # and your name off your own computer.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Anything is possible, that is for sure. DH keeps us pretty up to date, but stranger things have happened. Thanks for the advice, you can't learn too much about how to protect yourself. :cheers: