Exercise Classes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tame44444, Jan 28, 2010.

1. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

I saw a thread a while back about people wanting to find exercise classes in the community that did not require you to join a gym. Did anyone ever find any, and if so, where at and do you like them?

2. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

I took yoga at the Garner Senior Center late last year, but they offered lots of classes at decent prices..

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I saw an advertisement banner here on 4042 today for a gym with out memberships. From what I gathered from the site the classes are $10 with a one time registration of $25. I don't remember the name of the place but it started with a W. Woodall's...?

4. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

DanceArt offers Zumba for adults. I'm not sure about the cost.

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

6. DancerRaquel

DancerRaquel Guest

Cardio Dance Class at 40/42

I run a weekly Cardio Dance Class at Step Ahead at 40/42 (behind the Food Lion). It is Tuesday nights at 7:45.... this upcoming Tuesday, the 2nd-- you can try the class out for free. You do not have to be a dancer! I will be playing new, upbeat music and doing basic dance moves-- sure to be a hard workout! Check out my website for more info, if needed... www.dpmstudios.com. Thanks and let me know if you have more questions

:hurray:

7. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

I plan to stop by. I've been looking for dance classes in the area. What do we need to wear/bring?