Roll Call - Who made it to work today?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DontCareHowYouDoItInNY, Feb 1, 2010.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm in - Buffalo Rd was OK until Archers Lodge - a little hairy from there to Lake Wendell Rd. Lake Wendell mostly frozen. Smithfield Rd / 64 Knightdale bypass and Raleigh streets are mostly clear.

2. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Since I'm a SAHM, I made it to work! :lol:

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Made it to my second home, RDU

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

When I posted this, I wondered how long it would be before you chimed in bragging about staying home all the time or Firefly rubbed it in about school being closed. I took the over, thinking there would be two responses first. :lol:

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

DH carpooled w/ his boss in the Co. 4x4 suv. He could not get out the driveway in the car- all uphill & all ice.

No reports on how our Rural Roads were.

Please be careful the Shady places will be ICY!

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Going to the office at 12.

7. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

I made it in - only 5 minutes from home! Barber Mill to 70 no problems!

8. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

At work. Downtown Clayton.

Joy.

9. Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack Well-Known Member

At work in Raleigh - a little late but here none the less

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

At work in Garner, was here at 7:30.

The roads are not that bad if people just take their time, don't go 6 miles per hour and don't ride their brakes...

11. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Report from DH: going to US 70 East of S'field:
    Polenta and 1010 were really bad in many spots, saw a snow plow on 1010 just before 210.

took 1hr to get in, usually takes 30-35 min's.

Glad he is SAFE.

12. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I work from home, so.........:jester:

13. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I made it from Barber Mill Rd. to Poole Rd. in Raleigh.

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Here I am monkeyman! Sorry to be late. I am busy working AT HOME today...and recovering from flipping the go cart yesterday!! I keep forgetting I am not a teenager anymore!! Have fun at work, when you stop posting here!:jester::jester::jester:

15. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I do not BRAG about staying at home. Do you think it's easy!? Why don't you trade places with me buddy! :jester: And and I don't make no money either! I only get to be a SAHM for two more years... let me enjoy it. :lol:

16. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:hurray::hurray: I love you, Firefly!

17. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thanks! Love you too...and I agree that being a SAHM is hard work. I did it for a few years, so I know what you mean!!

Hey, If we keep working at it, we'll tame that monkey sooner or later!:jester::jester:

18. SavannahAnna

SavannahAnna Well-Known Member

Made it to Cary - Regency Parkway. Worst part was the street into my building and the parking lot! Vinson Road - Powhatan - 70 - 40 - 1&64 - all clear! Just had to watch out for chunks of snow/ice from passing cars.

19. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

i'm working from home today.

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Made it in to Hwy. 70 in Garner (no thanks to my stupid husband who decided to take MY car to work today without telling me). 40 and 70 are clean and clear. Our parking lot is ice though.