Roll Call - Who made it to work today?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DontCareHowYouDoItInNY, Feb 1, 2010.

1. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

There's only one way to tame a monkey... a good spanking. I'll let you do it! :jester::lol:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Working a little from home. DH always works from home. Might try to go out to the grocery store later...............haven't left the house since Friday. :lol:

3. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I do 80% of my work from home so I'm on the job come hail or high water. Although if high water, you might find me on the roof.

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Well, he must really be working or he would have been all over that one by now!! Can't wait to see how this plays out!:jester:

5. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

made it to Holly springs by 7:05. left home at 6:30, so 5-10 minutes longer than usual. 42 and 55 were icy in spots.

6. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Came in at noon to 1st job but not staying tonite for 2nd job. Don't want to take the chance tonite in the dark from Raleigh to home.

7. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I doubt PRM's the only one who caught that. That's why I said it. It's hard to put the word "monkey" and "spank" on the same post without thinking about it. :lol:BTW, I'll tell you what happens on General Hospital after I finish my bon-bons. :jester:

8. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

Worked all weekend...

Unfortunately, weather conditions like this weekend cause some of us to work more, not less. Walked in my front door this morning for the first time since Saturday morning. Love it, though.:)

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

JoCo Schools closed so no work for me...been woking on papers for one of my classes. DH was sick all wkend and is still sick so he's home as well.

10. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Innocent is not a word to describe me. :mrgreen:

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Well, that played out just about the way I thought it would...except I wasn't counting on PRM (but I should have)!!:jester:

Happy spanking DCHYDIINY! :cheers:

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

You're too much...but I like you that way!:jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

didn't venture out to work yesterday (or here), but made it in today....to Capital Blvd. roads were clear as a bell all the way...

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Here too! Roads were fine!

15. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

i'll be leaving shortly. definitely going in today.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I got all my paperwork done so I'm done for the day. :cheers: