FRUSTRATED!!!!!!1111111111

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Typical Liberal, Feb 1, 2010.

1. I CANT GET OUT OF MY STREET BECAUSE THE STATE OR CITY WONT CLEAR IT. THIS IS LIKE THE FOLKS BEING TRAPPED IN NEW ORELINS. I BET RIVERWOOD HAD THERES CLEARED EARLEY SATURDAY BUT THEY WONT COME DOWN HERE. NOOOO

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Grab a shovel.

3. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

We just don't have the resources here they have up north. It will melt tomorrow. :chillpill:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

And you would be wrong. I don't acually live IN riverwod, but have just seen the first state truck coming down Loop Road about 15 minutes ago. Quit ya whining. We are all in the same boat.

5. I PAY TAXES FOR PEOPLE TO CLEAR IT. HOW CAN I GET TO THE MARKET IF THEY WONT DO THERE JOBS. IM WRITING SOMEONE TONIGHT ABOUT THIS

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

And it would be a foolish waste of money to invest in a lot of equipment that would only be used once or twice a year, if that.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

not if you live in a private subdivision, thats on your dime or your homeowners. like someone else said - get out there and do your part now that its melting! :?

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My vote for dumbest thread of the day!! Anybody who didn't prepare to be at home for a few days after all the hoopla PRIOR to this storm is a complete idiot.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

their

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

obviously - they ain't from 'round here, or they certainly were not here 10 yrs ago when we got 'the big one'! :mrgreen:

11. jc007dt

jc007dt Guest

With posts like these you wouldn't even have to see the user name to figure it out. Blame George Bush, you know you want to. He made it both snow and told the DOT not to plow down your street!

12. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

If you opted to live in the county and not pay city/town taxes, then your neighborhood won't get plowed until last, if at all. Grab a shovel and git movin.

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Clearly you are not in on the joke yet, as poor as it is.

Look at the username

14. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I have a one day supply of beer left so I think I did quite well.

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Awesome planning - and you did it with no government assistance? Incredible that anyone could do that on their own. :lol:

16. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

I heard that they haven't even cleared many of the main roads yet so was shocked to see a snowplow come down my dead end street a few minutes ago. That's not far from Riverwood (Buffalo Creek Sub).

17. YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG THE STATE SHOULD DO EVERY ROAD AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE LINE IS DRAWN. I PAY TAXES TO THE STATE JUST LIKE YOU.

THEY DID ONE STREET OVER FROM ME BUT NOT MINE. IM WRITING THE MAYOR AND THE GOVERNOR. THIS ISNT A POLITICAL THING ALTHOUGH IM SURE THEY KNOW WHO HAS THE MOST MONEY AND THEY GET DONE FIRST, JUST LIKE ANY REPUBLICAN WOULD DO. LOL

IM NOT WHINING

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

It's not a money thing, it's a race thing.

19. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

They don't like you because you are shouting at them. :beathorse: :chillpill:

20. NO BECAUSE IM WHITE