Anyone watch Lost last night?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Feb 3, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

So what's your theory?
    I think it all boils down to the ultimate struggle between good (Jacob) and evil (Lock look alike)?
    I believe that Jacob represents the Egyptian God Horus who stands for Life and the lock look alike represents Set which stands for Death.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

was in interesting show to say the least last night. Odd following the double life lines as well. Also one of my thoughts was that if Syhid is really dead then Jacob could have taken his body/form much like the other did with Locke's form.

The wife also thinks that in the begining when they show Jacob and the guy in the black shirt sitting on the beach, that the guy in the black shirt might be Charles Whittmore, which would explain a lot of why he has been trying to find the island.

3. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

This is pretty much exactly what I told hubby after the show last night.

Hadn't thought about Jacob taking Sayid's body, but totally makes sense.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I can't keep up anymore. I watched for 3 hours and I'm still confused. I'm sorta glad this is the last season, although I will miss seeing Sawyer shirtless :lol:

5. AnnetteL

Well if you were to elaborate a little more about your specific confusion some of us here might be able to lift the fog for you ;) ;)
    In a way I'm glad too that this is the last season even though it always gave one something to look forward to,Sawyer that is.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anbody watch last night? I have to say, the last scene was a bit predictable.

7. AnnetteL

You're right! You knew she would pop back up again sooner or later.

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And why would Jacob (who I am assuming is the good force on the island only because he was dressed in light colors) want Saed re-animated by the Others, only to have them poison him because he had "gone bad"? I was thinking the man in black was the dark force. Couldn't Saed pass their "test" because he had experienced torture before, given his training and profession?

9. misy68

misy68 Active Member

I liked that theory. I will miss it though