M-O-R-O-N

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Feb 3, 2010.

1. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:evil: I am sooooooo glad that schools were closed in Wake County as I see so many in the morning up there that go around that route. What an idiot!:evil:
    Well, from the hospital to the jailhouse I say!!!!! :twisted:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6951903/

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I heard about it on the radio before I left for work in Raleigh. So I went up hwy50 and thru downtown to get to the Crabtree area. Had a dumbbutt almost side-swipe me cause they didn't want to slow down for a car that was turning right, so they decided to 'whip it' into my lane - if I had not acted quickly and hit my brakes - she woulda creamed my front passenger door/fender.....I'm just glad someone wasn't on my butt - or then I woulda got rear-ended too! :banghead:

3. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Good golly!! I bet you were HOT:evil: People are so stupid at times. I came up on this one on the news I assume not long after it happened cause I saw the guy laying in the middle of the road and there had to be 20 to 25 cop cars.....No ambulances at that point. What a mess!

SLOW DOWN PEOPLE!!! And don't do DUMB stuff like steal cars and go on a wild police chase:evil:

4. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

Must have been the same idiot that almost side swiped me on the way home. Thankfully I was paying attention and no one was behind me when I slammed on brakes.