A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

about being spanked.:jester:

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Don't be letting work get in the way of your social life.

3. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:lol: Well back in the day he was a sexy man. I've also had dreams about Frank Sinatra, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and President Obama. One time I dreamed about Rod Stewart (gross) and that took a while to get over. I've talked to my hubby about it. I seem to have naughty celebrity dreams a lot! It's usually someone I don't ever think of much. Sorry, TMI in the morning! :lol:

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I just ate my turkey sandwich on multigrain bread for lunch. I got to the last bite and noticed a little more than multigrains, there was something multigreen.
    I'm feeling sort of weird.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:ack::ack::ack:

I'm having cereal for lunch. :mrgreen:

Oh FYI ~ FL had ML on sale for $12.99/case. :hurray:
    Limit 2 :?

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Crocs are not the best footwear for outside today.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

So I have this cold because I'm too much like a kid and ran myself ragged this weekend in the snow. A Co-worker gave me what she called a miracle drug called Zycam. (I think thats how it was spelled). It isnt actually a drug, it's a homeopathic thing. I should have known better when she told me it was for homo's. Anyway, I took this thing. OMG - It tastes like one of those things you drop in to your laundry to make it smell better. NASTY. I'll suffer from here on out. I ain't taking any more mountain fresh fabric softener pills

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

LOL
    I don't know about homeopathic but Zinc is a mineral and the main ingredient in Zycam,I took Zycam once and never again,I ejected it back up a few minutes after I took it :ack:,read later that some people are better off not taking it. Hope you'll feel better soon!

9. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

You mean they're not waterproof.... :?

Who knew????

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Zycam also makes a nose swap that looks like a q-tip but the medicine is on the end.

[​IMG]

11. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

They had a few complaints about Zicam last year when some consumers reported a loss of sense of smell...potentially a permanent condition. I can't remember the details, but you might want to at least Google it.

12. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

I've heard the same thing. It's cheaper to just take Zinc.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I used the Zycam tablets the last time I came down with a cold right after around Christmas and it did shorten the duration. Even better, I didn't end up with a secondary sinus infection or bronchitis like I usually do. I'll try it again next time, although I will agree they were nasty tasting.:ack: I don't think I'd do the swabs. If memory serves, they were the ones causing the loss of smell.

14. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

How do you know it shortened it?

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Past experience. It jumped on me pretty hard, but then was gone in less than 4 days. Colds normally last a week to ten days for me (I've had sinus issues since I was a kid). I'll try it again next time to see if it was a one time deal. DH tried it first and he had the same result a few weeks prior. YMMV

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Stay away from the fabric softener flavor.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: Try the citrus flavored ones. It was rough, but doable. :cheers:

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Shots of peppermint schnapps or Goldshlager will help with the breathing, not to mention killing off the bad germs.

Trust me it works.

19. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I need a drink.

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

hear hear.

Last week i was telling everybody i know how much i love my job... This week i'm telling myself that just as often, to make sure i don't forget it.