A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I wonder what happened to Sus?

2. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I keep seeing it's more expensive online? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong places. I tried something today that works for me sometimes. I took my wedding ring off before I went into Best Buy. Then I found the youngest goofiest guy employee and started talking to him about the Wii Fit. I turned on my Marilyn Monroe fake airhead personality and told him I really needed one. He wrote my phone number down and said he'd call me when one came in. Then I walked away with the famous Marilyn booty shake. :lol: I'm not kidding. Even if he never calls, I had fun.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

http://www.google.com/products?rls=...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CDoQrQQwBA

4. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

5. KellBell

:lol:

you're welcome

no booty shakin' required. :mrgreen:

6. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:lol: It's not a normal thing for me, but once in a while it works. It doesn't work so well when my kids are with me. :lol:

7. KellBell

funny. my kids are my "radar" ...they're like "mom, did you see that guy totally checking you out...?" LOL.....

and I am like "but of course...."

:lol:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My daughter is the radar. They come from far and wide to help when she's around. Of course, I block them from getting close.............we just wanted some extra fries, hands off the kid. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

9. KellBell

so good to know you're still smoking the good stuff.....8)

10. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:cheers: Ain't it though!

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Following your lead. :lol:

Sherry

12. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Well, believe it or not, it's out of stock at all of these places but one unless I want to pay over $130 for it. The one that still has it at the regular price had a bad rating that said they charge way too much for shipping. So I don't want to take my chances. Anyone know of a reputable online store has the Wii Fit Plus in stock? Maybe I'll wait see if the boy from Best Buy will call. :lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

weird, i just got it last week at the Best Buy in Garner and there were plenty there:confused:

14. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Well, they're gone now! I was there last week and they said they got some in but were gone as soon as they came in. I went back today and the same story. I'm looking for the bundle package - not just the game. They said they only get a few of those in at a time. A couple of weeks after Christmas they had a bunch but I didn't have the money then to buy it.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh got ya, i just got the game cause i had the original Wii fit and just wanted to upgrade, already have the board, etc. Good luck, i have a "very good friend" who works there too, i will put a bug in his ear to let me know when the bundle comes in and maybe i can let you know, he holds it for you, you pick up and done deal:cheers:

16. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Awww,Kaci, that would be awesome! Thank you!

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Don't know I was thinking about her last week.

Sus? Hello?

18. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Boys be blowin' up my phone. :jester:

I just heard that in a song.

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

We need a dang book store out here!!!!!! :evil:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, definitely