A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Anyone else see someone with the user name "Go Wulf buster" lurking? BAAHHHAHHHHAHHH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I saw it...

3. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

I am accepting invitations to any Super Bowl parties. I currently have no one and nowhere to watch it other than at home by myself. (I'm a dork). :lol:

4. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

Not your mom's basement like the last one? Upgrade.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

We all have to break free eventually.

6. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

You are not a dork! You're a Bond Girl... far from dorkiness. :lol:

7. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

First time for everything! I'm a dorky secret agent. Or maybe it's part of my cover 8)

8. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I think I've already explained that I think VG rocks. 8)

9. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I think it is so funny when you go to the school awards ceremony and the kids who are getting perfect attendance are absent.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Gonna hit the game up at McK's which is the usual routine year in....year out.

12. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

My hubby is so awesome. He brought me home some of those "Be-Hot" exercise enhancing turbopaks from GNC. I wonder if it's really going to work. It's supposed to help you burn calories up to 12 times faster! It also has a toning and sculpting formula. Do anyone else take these? If so, do they work?

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Fixed another post for you... :lol:

14. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:lol: What would I do without you, Cleo? Well, in hubby's defense, I saw an ad for it in a magazine last week and told him I wanted to try it. I don't think he was telling me I need to "be hot." :lol: He's usually saying I need to "cool down." :jester:

15. Cleopatra

Yeah, I'm just messing with you.

Men - take note. Your woman likes it when you listen to her and do thoughtful things. :cool:

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

if they work, let me know! :lol:

17. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I don't know, Cleo. I don't trust the whole "be honest" statement when it comes to a few extra pounds. I've played that game long enough to know you never agree to such a thing unless you want to be punished at the dining room table or elsewhere. :)

18. Cleopatra

Well no, I personally would not appreciate it. I remember getting a very nice elliptical machine for Christmas one year. Sure, I wanted one... but for Christmas... when I was pregnant?

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How long did you let him live?? :lol:

20. Cleopatra

Really.