Post here when today sucks

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DontCareHowYouDoItInNY, Feb 5, 2010.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

DISCLAIMER: Even though I am complaining, please know that I am VERY grateful I have clients to be working with!

Mine only s***** tonight when I was showing my last house and the agent decided to make a scavenger hunt out of finding the lockbox. It was on a spigot on the side of the house that I almost fell (twice) trying to get to since there were stepping stones, landscape timbers, and it was pitch black. Thanks to my phone I was able to get the combo and navigate back...all in the freezing rain! Then when I go to put the key back in the box there is a ENORMOUS keychain attached that only fits one particular way in the box. It seriously took me several minutes to configure...did I mention in the freezing rain!

I let the agent know as well that it was inconvenient.

Other than that my clients are great and did I mention I am grateful to be working!!

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I hope you didn't track mud in the house! :lol:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

When I was a System Admin I kept a blow up mattress here. I dont put my hands on the keys much anymore. I hope not to make this a habit.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I've had a hard time getting to 4042 for a few days. Can get to all other websites but this one. Heck I cannot get behind on my addiction. Spent way too much time working on this yesterday. I have connected to a neighbor's network to get here today!

Sherry

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Undesirables are blocked. I wonder what you did to tick off Webbie?

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

The N Korean internets have been blocked.

7. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Blow up mattress? Are sure it wasn't a blow up doll?

8. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

:lol:

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I HATE Windows Live email! I just had a friggin four paragraph, full page email response to my MIL and I accidentally deleted it while opening another page!

I :banghead: hate :banghead: windows :banghead: live :banghead: email!

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I feel your pain sister...can't even tell you how many times I have had that happen.

:ack:

11. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

Today sucks.

12. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member