A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Ok people. :lol: My hubby is not trying to tell me something. He's into all this muscle milk and protein shakes and that healthy stuff. He loves GNC and the vitamin shoppe. He was excited when I told him I wanted to enhance my workout with those supplements. He's just a health nut. I work out pretty much and I'm not overweight. So he really was just getting me something I wanted. :lol:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sorry dude. I'm drinkng some cranberry pomegranite juice. I don't like it all. Maybe it would be better with a splash of vodka?:mrgreen:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Trust me, it wasn't my first choice. :lol:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm under the weather and in the bed. Laptop for company. DH staying clear, LOL.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, that might not be good! That green tea might have actually been good for you then. Take ya vitamins!!

Hope you get whatever you need to fix, fixed, LOL. :cheers:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! Somebody's got to to keep your seat warm.

7. BondGirl

BondGirl Guest

Sounds like you guys have a really strong, loving relationship.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i have over 1600.....a dreaded task!

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I have Gmail, I never throw anything away. I have over 66k items in my inbox, including 15k unread, but they're not on my computer. I can find anything I've received since 9/04 with a simple search. (There's a lot more than 15k actually unread, I used to mark whole pages as read, but I haven't done that recently.)

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

smart woman! i am forever wishing i had kept an email cause i just cant remember stuff!

11. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

We do. I flirt with him all the time. That helps.:lol: When I do bad, I bat my eyelashes and give him hugs and kisses and he forgives me. "Oh I forgot I wasn't supposed to use the credit card." :lol: "I just had to get this mascara or I'll just die."

This song is on my i-pod. I live by it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0rqaRfsNfg

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My Mom just called from PA. She's got 2.5 feet of snow. They predicted 6-10 inches. Can we say snowed in?? LOL

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I vote for school every Saturday. No traffic, no lines - I have the world to myself.

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I just shooed two Watch Tower ladies from my door...wide open door... lettin' out all my heat!

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Googling Watch Tower ladies now.....

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Makes sense now.....shoo them for me

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

[​IMG]

I am SO jealous!!! NOT!! That's a lot of snow!! And still coming down.

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Makes me remember one of the many reasons I love my adopted home state! Shoveling gets pretty old by this time of the year when it starts in November or December.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

my view at this moment.... off my moms balcony southern FL.... in the shade we've got 74 degrees and a light wind.... :jester::jester:

[​IMG]

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think my Mom would trade right about now!!!:lol: