Is Capriccio 42 closed?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Jean S, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

A real credit to the human race yourself!

2. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

he is! Haven't you noticed how high his high horse is? Why, he can sit atop his high horse and look down at all of us upon our high horses!

I'm going to change my ways, just to seek his approval. Maybe someday i can ride a horse that high too!

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Angry drunk?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If he was a woman, I'd call him "Bitter Betty". Good grief.

5. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

It's lovely to watch the trailer trash of 40/42 fall all over themselves trying to pat themselves on the back with all of their wonderful try at wit. What a waste of human flesh they are.

Now....back to your cesspool party. I am sure you are enjoying the bubbles by now. :popcorn:

6. From the Sea to NC

From the Sea to NC Well-Known Member

So True!!!!

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Blus....what in the world is wrong with you?

You know Grey owns that building and knows more about what's going on there than anyone, yet you seem to always want to stick your two cents in and call him out to look like an idiot.

You think maybe he or the tenants hadn't posted yet because maybe they weren't ready to release details?

Blus, I like you, but you have a serious chip on your shoulder anytime anyone challenges something you've said, and you resort to name calling and deragatory remarks. That's not cool man...

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Moment of weakness...finally heard my mama's voice in my ear...only say nice things!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  9. susie_Q

susie_Q Member

After emailing the email address I had for John, I got this response yesterday.

We are transitioning with partnerships. We apologise for the inconvenience and did not want to be closed at all, however the new paperwork and corporation had to be in order and found it necessary. We hope to reopen on Tuesday for dinner. Thank you for your concern and continued support.

Vilamon Carroll
    Restaurant Representative