A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:lol: Oh no... Ok, I'll come clean. I'm not like that all the time. I'm a normal, typical mom and wife. I'm not very good with money and I have flirty side to me that hubby deals with pretty well. He knows why I go to the gym. :lol: Sometimes the batting of the eyelashes doesn't work. He's seen my eyelashes for 10 years and he knows my game. :lol:Overall, I do what I can to make him happy. He deserves it.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

doh! I forgot today is Saturday..with the kids in school and all.. That's why the board looks a little empty!

3. nsanemom22

Peridex is NASTY and kills your taste buds!

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

the quiet was good while it lasted....

5. CrazyFabulous

hope she is being careful and staying inside!

6. CrazyFabulous

have you lost that lovin feelin? why didnt you take me too?

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Awww.........thank you! Yes she is, she doesn't have much choice, LOL. She never has made a full recovery from that four-wheeler accident (and unfortunatley never will) so unless it's clear, she doesn't dare go out. She's having a hard time adjusting to that and this weather is giving her a severe case of cabin fever. :?

8. CrazyFabulous

poor thing! its one thing to stay in by choice, but to be stuck inside is totally another!

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Agreed!!! I'd be going crazy, LOL. Well................crazier than I already am! :jester:

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Switched over the the Daytona ARCA race - it was 15 seconds before I heard "Danica". Never mind.

11. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Just got home from shopping for a baby shower I am throwing. Dang.... coulda just about bought those tires for HG!

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

GO SAINTS!

13. CrazyFabulous

shut your mouth!!! GO COLTS!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

DH is pulling for the Colts. We always *bet* and I hope I win :twisted::twisted: :mrgreen:

15. CrazyFabulous

LOL dirty girl! we are house divided too. truth be known he is pulling for saints to drive me nuts! it will be loud here....ya'll better stay away!!

16. nsanemom22

Anybody wanna run to the grocery store for me? I'd reeeealy rather stay in where it's warm!

17. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:iagree: My DH just lost that standoff!! I went the last 2 times and it took a while, but he finally left to go. I hate going grocery shopping!:mrgreen:

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Geaux Saints!

19. nsanemom22

I'm skippin' the store. Tonight's menu has changed from quesadillas to pizza. I have to go out tomorrow to take the youngin's to school so I'll go then. Killing two birds with one stone. One very cold stone! WRAL says it's a balmy 37 out there. ... I ain't goin'. But is DH still wants the quesadillas bad enough, maybe he'll stop at the store on his was home. They shouldn't be too busy then.

I guess I'm not so old that I'm set in my ways just yet. Usually winter is my favorite season. I used to love it when it was cold! But this year I'm ready for it to be over with. Gimme some spring time! ...Still, not too keen on the summer heat though.

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've been awful about wanting to get out in the weather this year. I will stay home if at all possible. I had to get out Friday night in all that rain and was ready to croak. Nasty! Now we have an "emergency" need for red model paint for DS's Pinewood Derby car. Which is next Saturday. Walmart no longer carries model paint. I don't wanna go to Michael's. Blech.