Favorite frozen pizza

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Feb 8, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What's you favorite one? We sort of like Freshetta's Natural Rising,also Wolfgang Pucks and California ... something.
    Off course no frozen pizza comes close to the real thing.

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We like the DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Style Pizza in the Tuscan Chicken. Not your "normal" pizza, and it's much smaller than what the box leads you to believe. But it's very tasty and great if you're in the mood for a something a little different.

3. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Palermo's hands down. The only frozen pizza I go near. The others just have a weird taste to me. I print coupons off their website regularly to offest the higher price.

4. AnnetteL

Where do you purchase them?

5. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Lowe's Foods has the Palermo brand.

6. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Lowes and Harris Teeter have them definitely. Not sure about the other grocery stores. A lot of times they will be on sale BOGO or buy 3 get 2 free. Normally they are $6 and change per pizza. The coupon on their website is usually $1 off when you buy 2 so I stock up on the sales. Go to http://www.palermospizza.com and your mouth will start watering...over frozen pizzas!!:lol:

7. AnnetteL

Thanks you two :) it's already on this weeks grocery list :drool:

8. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm not big into frozen pizzas, because by the time you buy one of those, you can get a hot fresh one at Little Ceasars, Dominos or Pizza Hut. For frozen, I'd say maybe the California Pizza Sicilian or one of those large Walmart pizzas are pretty good. Truth be told, though... I'll take an el cheapo Jeno or Mr. P's just as quick. Kinda reminds me of my childhood when those dinky little pizzas seem to taste so good.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Here it's Red Baron 4 cheese. It's the only one my youngest will eat. And just getting to eat SOMEthing is hard enough. Glad to see the Palmeros does so well. We'll have to give it a shot. DH is in total agreement with the Little Ceasar's comment.As far as the cheap, tiny ones go I like Totino's.

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

love the California Pizza Kitchen thin pizza's....

my kids love the Red Baron brand....

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My kids only like red baron as well! I like the stuffed crust from digourno.

12. AnnetteL

Since neither Domino's,Pizza Hut or Little Caesars delivers where I live it's not an option unfortunately,even if we picked it up I'm afraid it would be cold by the time we got it home.

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I usually get Red Baron - we like the cheese (I add pepperoni) and the supreme. I like it cause its thin crust - I'd rather use my calories for toppings, not the crust/bread! :lol:

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

we like freshetta too! YUM!

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LF Brand.
    It's Cheap. :lol:

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

My favorite frozen pizza is Dominos or PJ's leftovers. I just wrap up individual slices in foil, and next time I need a pizza fix, pull out a slice or 2, put 'em right on the rack for 5-10 minutes, and pull out nice hot pizza with a crispy crust, even better the second time around!

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Totino's - on sale $1 each.

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

california margherita pizza

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Need to learn to drive a little faster then.

j/k I personally don't do the frozen pizza thing, unless it's in one of those Hot Pocket thingies.

20. AnnetteL

:lol: I'll tell the cop that you told me to drive faster when I get pulled over for speeding.