This is too funny, dumb local criminal...................

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Feb 8, 2010.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

From 1270 WMPM:

Man Invites 5 Undercover Drug Agents To Motel To Smoke Marijuana
    An Angier man picked the wrong group of people to strike up a conversation with last week at a Benson area restaurant. Five plain-clothes undercover drug agents with the Johnston County Sheriff’s Office were on their meal break when 29 year-old Anthony Whidby reportedly took a seat next to them. Whidby and one of the officers reportedly began a friendly chat and after a short while allegedly invited the five men back to his motel room to smoke marijuana. The undercover officers gladly accepted his offer and after arriving at his room were shown the marijuana. One officer was even asked to roll the marijuana into a joint, according to Tammy Amaon, a spokesperson with the Johnston County Sheriff’s office. Whidby was reportedly shocked to learn the five men in his room were undercover narcotics officers. Whidby was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yep...here's your sign.

Actually, that's a dumb/bad luck combo right there. Dumb to ask such a thing to strangers and bad luck (on his part) that they were narc officers. Wouldn't it be great if all the tokers asked the narcs back to their place? Make their jobs a lot easier.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Quote: One officer was even asked to roll the marijuana into a joint

Was he able to do it,if so wouldn't that be funny!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'd have liked to see the look on the guys face when he realized what an down to the bone idiot he was. :lol::lol::lol: Not one, but five undercover cops. :lol:

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Did he have a double album to go sort seeds and stems?

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Or a tray?

8. Rockyv58

Once you sort out the stems and seeds you then take the double album and start to fold it. All the pot goes to the middle. At least that's how we did it in Jersey.Then we would slide it in to a job 1.5 :) Or so I have been told.

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Sounds like some good agents. :lol:

10. Rockyv58

Back when I was in college in the 70's in Delaware. The State police found a farmer growing Marijuana in between the rows of corn he was growing. So instead of cutting down all the rows of pot they went and burned the whole field. You never saw so many college students driving up and down that road just to get a contact high before in your life. It had definitely showed the power of second hand smoke :)

11. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Are you proud of yourself?

12. Rockyv58

I didn't inhale and never tried it again.

:jester:

13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

:lol: