The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yep, I did. I like Gia too and maybe Ali a little more now that it appears she's calmed down about bashing Vienna so much. Not sure which one I'm really pulling for yet.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You meant Corrie....she was/is adorable, however, not a good match for him IMO.

My favorite is still Tenley. I think she is adorable and fits with Capt. Geekasaurus.:mrgreen:

3. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Ha! Oops! I said Carly! Sorry. My husband has been obsessed with Corrie since the beginning. When Jake didn't pick her, my hubby actually looked disappointed for a little while as if she was leaving him! :lol: I told him that maybe she would have been a good match for him but not Jake... Ha! ha! Capt. Geekasauras. I'm ready for a bad bachelor. :twisted: They need one that was a dark side. One like Wes, but not quite as obnoxious.

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

What happened tonight? I caught the end of it where Ali was leaving.

5. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I just finished watching it. She had to decide to stay or go back to work. If she stayed, she'd have to lose her job. So she left. Reminds me of Ed.:lol:

Isn't this thread misspelled? Shouldn't be The Bachelor? (there's no t)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  6. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

My vote is for Tinley!!!! I think they are a perfect match!!!

Did you hear Chris say in 3 weeks they are going to have the most emotional finale ever! I can't imagine it being more emotional than the last male batchelor!

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I don't get the whole job thing with Ali-when she joined the show both she and her employer had to know how long it could be for. I have to wonder if either it was a ploy on her part to see if Jake would tell her she would be "the one" or if there was another reason she had to leave that the show didn't want public. I still like Gia. I think there would be issues with Tenley because Jake would have to keep proving he could be trusted with her due to her recent past. I see both Tenley and Vienna as being the jealous and suspicious type if he calls and says he has to stay over somewhere unexpectedly due to his flight schedule.

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update and yes its misspelled.

9. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I know - I was wondering why the heck they don't get all that stuff straight with work BEFORE they go on the show. They are gone for 6 weeks. If they can't get permission for 6 weeks, they don't need to go on the show. Apparently she calls him in a later episode, so this might be another "Ed and Jillian"

10. bandmom

yes, but it can't be changed now - I've tried! :banghead:

11. bandmom

Maybe something unplanned happened at work and they needed her back asap? Or she didn't ask off for the whole time, not knowing she'd be gone the whole time?

Yes, reminded me of Ed too :nopity:

12. KellBell

she'll be back....

it'll be down to Ali and Tenley.....

and I can't for the life of me see what he sees in that dingbat, shallow, immature Vienna.....and I swear I have tried to find one thing about her....and I can't.....:ack:

13. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

Umm go to youtube and type in GIA ALLEMAND. This is NOT the girl I thought she was!! WOW ,some videos are so racey you have to sign in to view!!!

There are also spoiler alerts that say he picks Vienna. MAN! For his sake...I sure hope not!

14. KellBell

I heard he doesn't pick anyone at all.....

15. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I really don't have a favorite with any of the girls that are left. I agree with the work thing though. Something could have happened that made them give her a choice as to either keep her job or loose it. I knew when she left, even before they showed the previews, that something was going to happen that she was going to show back up. To me, it just seemed so obvious, especially when she started asking herself (while she was in the car leaving) if she did the right thing or not.

16. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I never thought of that. It's hard to tell at this point who would be the best for him. Tenly seems like the most suitable...but who really knows. The show only shows us a little bit of each person. I loved the dads on last night's show. They made me cry. So sweet.

17. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I dunno Crazy, but I want to lick that picture of yours .... mmm mmm he is a slice a fine with a dab of sex appeal. It's the ONLY thing I like about Duke. :lol:

18. bandmom

I had a feelin that Gia was going home. I am surprised, but glad that he didn't let Ali come back. Does he choose either one? The previews for the finale made it appear that he doesn't. And, I wonder did he ask all the girls what type of ring they preferred, or just Vienna? :allears:

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Ok... I haven't read any of this thread. ... And I should, I know. But I can't think of why I would want to watch a bunch of women falling over themselves for ONE guy ...? I find it...degrading somehow...and kinda sad. Every time I see the thread bumped back up to the top I have the same feelings. Is the show really that interesting? What am I missing?..

And as for The Bachelorette.. All I can think of there is..what skank! lol

Maybe it's me....

Yeah...it's probably just me.

Color me in a mood..

20. KellBell

as I quote myself above....:?

I was sad about Gia. I see NOTHING with Vienna. She is young and immature and gets on my last nerve.

I hope if anyone, it's Tenley, I think they make a great match, one of the better ones I have seen on this show.