Sherry!!!! Help!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Feb 9, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Do you still have Jenny Gorman's phone number? Please pm it to me if you do. Thanks!

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Not Sherry but here is the information.

Tailor: Jenny J Gorman, 561 N O'Neil St, Clayton, NC, 27520, (919) 553-4878

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks, gcoats.

Sherry

P.S. Michelle, if you need anything else let me know.

4. michelle

Got it! Thanks, ladies. We have an appt. with her this Thursday for alterations to DD's prom dress. Jenny is the BEST when it comes to alterations!

5. Sherry A.

You cannot go wrong with her. What's the dress look like? We're getting ready to go get one in about a week.

Sherry

6. michelle

7. michelle

Hey, that's my baby and it's her senior prom. Mama didn't set a budget for this one :lol:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That made me LOL and reminded me of my senior prom. My mother is normally a very thrifty lady, she sewed most of my formal dresses including my wedding gown. She is quite talented. However, during my senior year, she and my step dad split up due to his wandering eye. We saw a drop dead gorgeous gown in Seventeen magazine and there was nothing doing til she ordered that dress for me. I didn't ask for it, I just asked her if she could make one like it. 8) It was WAY beyond what she ever in a million years would have spent normally and she charged it to his credit card. :lol::lol::lol: He never said a word to my knowledge:mrgreen:

9. michelle

Ha! Sounds like you have a VERY smart mama! :jester:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have to admit I come by being a smart *** honest. :jester:

11. Sherry A.

I love the dress, Michelle.

Sherry

12. michelle

Thank you. We got it at Jewel's in Smithfield. I LOVE that place, they are so friendly and knowledgeable. Plus they register each dress and will not sell it to anyone that goes to her school. I thought that was very cool.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What??? I had no idea there was a tangible market for... how do I put this politely??? Wow.

14. michelle

Well, that's what they say anyway. Doesn't mean that another girl couldn't go to another boutique and get the same dress, or lie about which school she goes to.

15. Sherry A.

Still, pretty cool. Where is this place? We are heading out next weekend and for goodness sakes she would die if someone was wearing the same one. We printed some off the internet that she liked and she noticed that most of them had a strap that someone wore last year. Spoiled rotten! Told her she could go naked.

Sherry

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well I remember it being embarising when me and another guy showed up in the same type Leisure Suit. :oops:

17. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

downtown smithfield. corner of 3rd and market. owner is a friend of mine ;)

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

yowza. srsly? i am SO glad we had a boy. i think i'd have a stroke....

if that's what kim told you, that's what she'll do...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  19. Sherry A.

Thanks.

20. Sherry A.

Were they blue? :mrgreen:

Sherry