Sherry!!!! Help!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Actually it was!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You forgot the man shell necklace!

The only bright side of my Mother passing on is that my Stepfather took pity on me and has taken down my graduation picture. The one with the shells, and flowered polyester shirt under the Leisure Suit

3. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Ask him to scan and post it. I remember those suits and all.

Sherry

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If all is right with the world, he burned it!

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oh I have no doubt. But someone could go to another store and buy the same dress. That's not likely because only certain boutiques carry the Tony Bowls line. I did hear one of the customers in there talking about their granddaughter that bought her dress there last year. There was another girl at her school that wanted the same dress so she went in and lied about the school she attended.

I love Jewels and would recommend them to anyone. They have dresses in all price ranges. The cheapest I saw was $99 and the most expensive was $1,995 but most of the dresses run $200 - $300. They also have shoes, jewelry, handbags, etc. VERY nice people!

6. michelle

My daddy used to have a yellow leisure suit and my brother had a baby blue one. When they stood beside of each other they looked like 2 Easter eggs! :lol:

7. michelle

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

See, I just thought this was just a thing of TV shows - you know like a catfight ensueing because somebody intentionally chose the same dress and wore it better or the bride stomping off because somebody wore white to her wedding.

What about imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?

You ladies (and Hugh) will have to educate me when the time comes for Thing I and Thing II, I am clueless. :)

9. Cleopatra

Yes, and email it... I'm gonna have to see proof of that.

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Wasn't there an event at the White House where somebody else wore the same outfit as Laura Bush? Does anybody remember that?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know I've posted this before, but I can see why they'd want to "register" dresses for each school. That dress that my Mom wanted so bad? Yeah, when I showed up in it, so did a girl that was about 6 or 7 months pregnant. :lol: (This was when the big pouffy southern bell dresses were the style) There was no cat fight, we just looked at each other and laughed, but dang!

12. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Hey, who are you calling old? :lol: Don't forget the Farah Fawcett wings, the halter top dresses and dancing the Hustle and the Bus Stop!

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Turtleneck and long pants. end of story. :lol::lol:

<again, so glad I don't have chitlins>

14. Cleopatra

That's my plan!

15. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: Yep, I remember that one well!

16. michelle

Remember that song, "Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat woman"? I think that was in the late 70's or early 80's.

17. michelle

Hmm, I wouldn't suggest that you do the bump. Your "package" may get in the way :lol:

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Shoot! You were stylin' and profilin'!

19. michelle

LOL, you get them things swinging in the breeze and you might tumble over.

20. michelle

Like you've never had before! :jester: