Poll: Is the treadmill worth it?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4ME2KNOW, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

I have a dress just like that. When we lose let just get dress up and walk around random businesses!

LMBO!

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: I'm there!! :lol:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, DH saw the dress and quickly offered to take me wherever I wanted to go. LOL :jester:

4. ahlsmiles

ahlsmiles Well-Known Member

OOOH!!!!!!!! Smoking Hot, huh?!?

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

LMBO . . . I was kidding! The belt gives you ugly burn marks :jester:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's pretty cute, black, sleeveless v-neck sheath style, subtle sparkle to it. We just don't get to go out much, this may be an incentive to change that. :cheers: I never buy dressy stuff, so I really don't know what came over me. :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: I think I'd rather lose a few and really make it worthwhile. :p

8. michelle

Where'd you get it?

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I stopped at that little thift shop on main in Clayton, Harbor House maybe? Where the Town Shoppe used to be. I don't think it's ever been worn, still had the tag in it. They had some very pretty formal dresses in there for very little money. I hadn't stopped in there in ages. Apparently the dress was calling my name, LOL.

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And now the gym is calling your name.... Or maybe it's me... Wanna go on Saturday?

11. michelle

Cool, you should tell Sherry cause I think her and her daughter are looking for a prom dress.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wish I could!! We have Pinewood Derby starting at 8:00, I will be there all day. I haven't worked out at a gym in 15 years. I wouldn't know where to start. I pay my money to Riverwood, but I surely am not getting my money's worth, LOL. I have got to do better though.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Will do. :cheers:

14. Cleopatra

Dang!

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I bought one a few years ago,at first it stood by the TV in the living room but then I got tired of seeing it there,so my husband and I moved it to the bedroom,eventually it got in the way there so one day I got it into my bed to move it into the spare bedroom,while trying to move it I pulled a muscle so bad that I ended up at a Orthopedic clinic in Smithfield,had a MRI in Garner and was told by the Doc in Smithfield that I needed hip replacement :lol::lol:needless to say I convinced him otherwise. So at least for me-no more treadmills ;)

16. Cleopatra

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I use mine 4x a week now.

Down 6 lbs. :hurray:

10 to go.

note: I just started BACK using it 3 weeks ago.

18. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I use the elliptical trainer. The treadmill was way too boring for me. At least this is a little more interesting. 3X a week, down 7 pounds so far. YEE HAW!

19. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Is it one of those three pronged plug..outlet things?

<---- electri-My Friend.