VD - What'd you give? What'd you get?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Since Valentine's Day is on Sunday, and the point of sending gifts is so that one's coworkers can drool over them... ;) post your Friday Valentine's Day bounty or offering here.

[​IMG]

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I was hoping that no one gave or got VD.

3. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

I'm not going to be with my hubby on V-day. :cry: But I am going to be with several Elvis impersonators at a concert. :lol: Only Elvis would take me from my man.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hope you all have relations. <kiss kiss>

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I won't get anything today, it's not Valentines Day:mrgreen:

I am not one of those who wants flowers sent to the office all in the name of ....ummm.... oh ......love.....:?

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm taking mine to the Long Branch tonight with a big group of us for her gift -

7. Cleopatra

I've got a hot date tonight. ;)

8. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Penicillin

:jester:

9. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Secretly cooking her favorite meal, Pork Tonkatsu. She lived in Japan as a young girl, and loves the dish. Waraji in West Raleigh serves it. Rather than the drive and the cost, I thought I'd try to make it for her.

Although she specified no flowers, no gift, no nothing...I find myself unable to comply.

What do I hope to receive? Her love and respect, as always. If I have that, I have everything I need.

Oh! and what HG said..8)

10. KellBell

:cheers:

11. Cleopatra

It's not with who you think it is. He's busy, so I am going to creep out with someone on the board. :lol: :cool:

12. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Valentines Day = Hubby watching Daytona 500! Not excited about that! I guess that will be my present to him. :evil:

13. KellBell

even better!!!

(and y'all better behave 8))

14. Cleopatra

Yes ma'am.

15. KellBell

:p

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Al?

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Me too!

Sherry

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

mine is doing the same. and he's been shopping twice this week (with my debit card) and bought stuff and said it was his Valentines gift from me. thats ok. i got him back. i went shopping yesterday and got a new ride and told him it was from him. :lol:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I bought a ring a few weeks ago I've been saving, he bought something from REI he wanted. He has no time to shop and I really just don't care, so there ya go!!:lol::lol::lol:

20. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

i want to go there tonight love johnny orr and 454 :/ and well darn it I cant do it this time around ;(