Snow tomorrow night????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Feb 14, 2009.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: we have plans tomorrow too ...... that are rescheduled from the last snowy Sat! :evil:

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I have been planning this baby shower for 2 months! NO MORE WINTER!!!

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Darned groundhog!

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope to get home, my flights have all been cancelled. :x

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

What airline and where you flying in from?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Houston's Hobby (Turned the rental in yesterday :x ), flying Delta, they said all Atlanta's flights were canceled.

7. Rockyv58

Darn. I am flying out in the am from rdu and connecting with Charolette to go to tampa. I hope flights for me arent cancelled. I am going to a funeral and returning monday

8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would check but they have rescheduled me to fly through Atlanta at about noon, I imagine they need to cleanup over the evening and plan to be operational then.

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Hugh,

From everything I'm seeing you may be there a while. They may have to route you another way, if at all.

Sherry

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Fingers in Ears (or the equivilant) . . . NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH

11. Sherry A.

Hugh,

If you are flying through Atlanta that may be the problem. Atlanta is terrible right now. I looked and maybe you could fly through Memphis.

Sherry

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

They were brining the roads in downtown Clayton earlier.

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I am so ready for Spring!!! 2 to 4 inches of snow! I am not liking winter at all.

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

waste of good time and money if you ask me. Didn't work worth a crap last time.

The thought process is this......let's salt the road so the snow melts as soon as it hits, then freezes as the temps drop to 28* overnight and becomes a sheet of ice.......real freaking smart.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It happens every time. Or - let's salt the roads, watch the rain wash it away, then it snows and the temps drop below freezing.

16. Rockyv58

I have yet to see them do anything on I-40. I just came back from Raleigh. Sat through 4 light cycles on the exit ramp of 312.

17. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Went to grocery store earlier,it already was getting crowded.

18. Sherry A.

Me either. We still have some next to the house. Yulk.

Sherry

19. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

If we do get snow then I feel bad for all those folks having to deliver Valentines flowers!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm hoping it doesn't ruin our Pinewood Derby tomorrow. :?