A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I felt the same way. I think it is kind of like a deer in the headlights response. You're so stunned and shocked you can't move, all you can do is just gawk and feel sick for a few seconds.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Simple math...

Snow...plus...Jager...plus....

I'm sorry....I forgot the question.....

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

plus redbull = i forgot too!

:mrgreen:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Welp. Duty (doodie) calls. Catch you all later. :)

[​IMG]

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I need a nap now. < yawn >

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

That's as close to a piece of *** he's going to get.

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

At least to mine anyway. lol

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Aren't you afraid that the dye from the marker. . .

Oh that was another thread! :jester:

10. nsanemom22

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself; is it considered a hostage situation?

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What a day!! Next to no sleep last night, up and out at 6:45 AM and all day helping with Pinewood. I think passed out when we finally got home. :lol:

Congrats to all the cubscouts for Pack 24 today, it was an great event and there sure were some really creative (and FAST!) cars!! Good job guys!! :hurray:

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Pinewood derby is a great event - Do the kids still build their own cars? When I was a kid we did it from a block of wood. Is it still like that?

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Took the kids to see Valentines Day - cute movie, but Daddy should have paid a little more attention to the PG-13 rating. Probably not the best idea to take a 12 year old girl to a romantic comedy. I had to throw my coat over her head a few times but eventually she would close her eyes and plug her ears during the kissing scenes...

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, it's supposed to be a parent/kid thing. They start with a block of wood and go crazy within the confines of the rules. We had some very entertaining entries this year. I'd brag on how well DS did but that would be rude. :jester:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Whoops!! Don'tcha HATE that!! Tranformers II ruined it for us. We won't be seeing anymore PG-13 movies til he's 18, LOL.

16. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I always use www.screenit.com before I go to anything above a G rating with my kid. They tell you everything to expect during the movie. You can either join or view their reviews for free by going to the bottom of the page and clicking, "No Thanks" but you have to wait a week or so before being able to view newly released movies. With the subscription, I think you have instant access. For me, their site is the best for parents concerned about movie content BEFORE you go.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll make a note of that site. Unfortunately, we went to see Transformers II on opening night. :? Never again!! If there is another one, we won't be seeing it period, I was so angry about that one.

18. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I just checked it out myself and they've changed it some since I visited last. Before they told you detailed information about the movie including situations and profanity. Now its more summarized for free viewers. You have to subscribe for the all review. Might be worth it though for those that go see a lot of movies.

19. nsanemom22

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:cheers: To a hopefully super awesome productive day.