A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well.............just holla! :jester:

2. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

I have already said there were times when I should not have deleted my stuff when I did. Beyond that, I don't owe anyone any explanation as to why I do things. I was joking when I said I like to watch people being annoyed by this coming and going stuff, but now it really is getting quite amusing. :lol:

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm not annoyed. I could care less how many times you come and go. I was just stating my opinion so whatever floats your boat. ;)

4. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

No problem. I was just responding to it.

5. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

Sorry to disappoint. No catfight here. :)

6. 4&Counting

4&Counting Guest

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I bought one from eBay when DS1 was in 1st or 2nd grade. You ougtta see all of their "art" I have laminated! My original intention was/is to put in binders to save and give to them when they're grown. I don't have the binders yet :oops: but I do have a space in the filing cabinet for it. ...Which REALLY could stand to have a spring cleaning to it!

8. nsanemom22

I'll trade you my laundry for your unloading of the dishwasher! ... just the whites?

:jester:

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I"m soooo ready for Spring. This cold weather just sucks. :boxing:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

OHH!! I can do that too!! :mrgreen:. I made a buncha bookmarks last night, LOL.

And I brought it to work today. Gonna see what I can laminate here too. Phone lists, price lists..........................look out!!

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol: No dice!

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am ready for some warm weather myself!! 55 days I will be in Jamaica!! :cheers:

13. nsanemom22

Ah yes... I remember that feeling!

...Don't forget ...chore charts...menu planning charts......event calendars...

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! It's my new toy. :jester: DS has got to make some items to sell at school for their "free enterprise" day at the end of the year. I think I am going to have him design some kid-themed bookmarks on the computer and laminate them this time. For the one at Christmas he made little pinecone people as Chrismtas ornaments, and geez o pete, the mess!!

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

You suck

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Dumb question - when you have your carpets cleaned, do they move furniture? Do they charge extra for that? Do they just clean around big pieces like bookcases and desks? (I usually do it myself.)

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:p

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'll be in one of your suitcases. :mrgreen: