The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

It's funny how Vienna and Tenly are so different! The preview for next week implied that he and Tenly didn't have much physical chemistry. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm not crazy about either one of those gals, but Vienna would be my pick at this point. At least she's fun and doesn't care what the others think of her. I just think HE's kind of boring. He says all the right things, but doesn't know what the heck he's talking about. :lol:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I have to disagree with you on Vienna....he is looking for a wife (least that's the premise), not an immature, shallow, spoiled brat, sorority chick....which is what Vienna is.

3. loser show, primetime Springer.

he gonna marry his babys momma.. Ali.. thats why she ran, was gonna abort but decided against it.

idiots

4. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:lol: I agree. I just watch it for fun. I don't expect these relationships to last. I hate the fantasy suite thing. I could never do it. I told my husband yesterday that there is no way I'd be sharing the fantasy suite with him after he's been banging two other women the same week. :lol:

5. KellBell

and there ya have it, straight from the "idiots" expert....

6. you know her personally

7. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

He likes her immaturity. :lol: I think he knows more about her and sees more in her than what the producers would have us believe about her. Then again, I don't really care. I don't like her that much. I hate her hair. She looks much better as a brunette. I saw an old picture of her in a magazine.

8. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

:cheers:

9. blasphemous avatar...

10. KellBell

oh she definitely has a horrible weave....

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm just naive, but I don't automatically assume that he slept with each one just because they stayed together all night - it can be done, lol! :lol:

I do think probably he and Vienna did. :ack: I think she is very immature and thinks she knows what she wants - but in reality, doesn't have a clue what it takes to be married. And w/ him being a pilot, being gone a lot - I'm sure she'd be the jealous type and get tired of that real quick.

12. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Yeah, I think you're right... on all accounts!