Jeans-what kind...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Feb 16, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

...do you wear? I've been wearing men's Levis for almost 30 years now :oops:and I'm thinking that maybe;) it's time for a change.
    I bought some Levis Signature Stretch Jeans for women last year,they wear great at first but after a few hours they get way too baggy.

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Blue ones, big blue ones.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Sears Husky Tuff Skins -

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

The ones with the dark blue patches on the knees?

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

My favorites are Arizonas, but I also wear Izods and Chaps. My Arizonas hold their shape pretty well, which you would figure the JCP brand would be the least of the three. My Izods have to fit really well or I can pull them while buttoned over my hips they get so baggy.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  6. AnnetteL

:lol::lol:

7. AnnetteL

:lol:

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

jeans are like shoes, they all have to be tried on. My favorites are Lucky Brand, Banana Republic and 7 for All Mankind.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I bought two pair of Juicy Couture Jeans for my teenage daughter last year for Christmas because she was really in to that brand. I could have bought a car with that money.

10. Cleopatra

Kohl's Sonoma brand, in the Jr dept. 12 bucks a pair on sale!

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Used to wear nothing but Levi's 501 button fly, got away from them and went to Tommy Hilfiger Freedom jeans. Hard to find them in my size now without spending $60+ for a pair. Kinda moved over to Eddie Bauer now.

Bought a pair of Faded Glory (Walmart house brand) a while back and they messed up the first time I wore them. Never again.

Craig

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, I sure as hell can't wear the juniors size, even when I was bone thin, I never fit into jr sized clothes :)boxing:), but I do like the Kohl's Sonoma brand too.

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

2 favs are my bandolinos and jessica simpson jeans.

14. Cleopatra

I don't know that they are sized smaller? I like the cut and the styles and they have more petites to choose from. The good thing with the prices is, I found one style I liked but they only had reg length - since they were only 12 bucks I just cut them off and made grunge jeans. lol

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They are just cut a little differently. Never did fit me right once I was grown, and especially not once I had DS and it wasn't a weight issue at the time. Same way with some clothes from certain trendy stores. My sis works for Aeropostale and I would "try" to get stuff from them on occasion. Apparently no one who shops there is supposed to have anything "up top". LOL

Get those britches hemmed next time!!:jester:

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

You said britches.

17. AnnetteL

Used to wear the button fly Levis too,then went to the reg.zippered one's.
    Got to agree about the Faded Glory Jeans,even though some of their other clothes are ok.

18. AnnetteL

I bought some Sonoma brand pants before at Kohls,even though not Jeans.

19. AnnetteL

Will have to check on some of them,thanks!

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if they even make Izod or Chaps womens jeans...do they?